Thread: Weekday warrior?lost energy

Rhino Keeper

Weekday warrior?lost energy

Finished weekday warrior last night, cleared my whole board, including about 30 weekly ali?s, then closed out with a couple of minutes of infinite energy remaining. I woke up this morning to find that I have...40 energy! Opened a support but the response was it might take two weeks. Argh!

Executive Chef
    If you tap on any energy source during WW you lose it when the unlimited period ends, it doesn't add on. This is a known gameplay feature/bug. So wait until WW done to tap your Ali's.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Ouch! I so feel your pain. A lot of us have made this mistake. You should either collect from energy before you start ww or after the unlimited energy time expires. That's a lot of energy to lose

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Finished weekday warrior last night, cleared my whole board, including about 30 weekly ali?s, then closed out with a couple of minutes of infinite energy remaining. I woke up this morning to find that I have...40 energy! Opened a support but the response was it might take two weeks. Argh!
    I'm so sorry you got caught by this... hopefully support can help you out. (Just remember that posting comms about support is not allowed, so if you need any assistance you can send me a PM).