Thread: Quests: Too Long, Too Complicated

Farm Supplier

Quests: Too Long, Too Complicated

The Quests in Castle Story have become so long, and require so many supplies and energy, they have ceased to be enjoyable. Unless a player has many sources of extra Energy (i.e. Alicorns), the Quests are almost impossible to finish. I now have 2 unfinished buildings in storage: Post Office and Windmill.

Castle Story is not the only Storm8 game I play, and they all seem to have Quests and Goals happening at the same time. This issue should be seriously considered when planning each new Goal/Quest.

I used to love playing Castle Story, and I don't want to give up on playing. But if this same issue continues, I will be considering it.

Thank you for allowing players to voice our concerns.
    - Pam B.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    The Quests in Castle Story have become so long, and require so many supplies and energy, they have ceased to be enjoyable. Unless a player has many sources of extra Energy (i.e. Alicorns), the Quests are almost impossible to finish. I now have 2 unfinished buildings in storage: Post Office and Windmill.

Castle Story is not the only Storm8 game I play, and they all seem to have Quests and Goals happening at the same time. This issue should be seriously considered when planning each new Goal/Quest.

I used to love playing Castle Story, and I don't want to give up on playing. But if this same issue continues, I will be considering it.

Thank you for allowing players to voice our concerns.
    - Pam B.
    I have had same issue with some other S8 games - I used to love them. Played daily - I could finish my goals in past - if I did all that I was asked - it was hard, but possible. Then in some games- they made some events literally IMPOSSIBLE without gems - and I just gave up on those. Games I had played for YEARS. So in long term - they are losing actually more than they gain. Gems are also too expensive - which I think actually works AGAINST s8 more than anything. In other games - some where gems are around 2-5 dollars - I spent much more under illusion of "cheap" trade.