Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Is it my imagination, or do those Sirens have vampire-like fangs? It seems like they do when you hit them, take a close look.....
    Totally and cat eyes.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Lorelei's Fountain just gave me a gold troll token so don't forget to put yours out, as well as your beast master statues.

We need to chop red acer trees; tend pigs & cows for a new item that is part of a community event, lots of things to do! Plus a new walker to try for, if you like walkers haha

i hope chopping willows spawns monsters too...lol
    Red acers aren't spawning for me at all but all the other trees work.

Rhino Keeper
    Some numbers - mainly for my own benefit, but somebody might find them useful.

I got the siren on my main account. It took a bit under 1000 energy. I'm up to 50 shell tokens from about 160 energy. The remaining 450 shell tokens should take me about 1440 energy. I get about 450 energy a day, so I should have the unicorn in about three and a half days. (Sorry - not saying this to make anyone with few energy sources feel bad, just setting out my calculations).

On my other account, I have no stored energy, I get about 200 energy a day from refills, and about 80 from wizards school and a few daily alis, so I expect it will take about five days to get the siren. That means that on my baby account, I wont be doing the trees for the shell tokens, or the horses and dead trees for normal tokens until I have the siren. I think the siren is a good prize and I don't want to jeopardize it.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it my imagination, or do those Sirens have vampire-like fangs? It seems like they do when you hit them, take a close look.....
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Attachment 51597
    Yep. They look like fangs. Scary.
    In happier news, defeating a purple-shadow-horse-thing gave me sword tokens which is what I am always short of.
    Yeah, that?s a bit concerning. Her voice is a little deeper than I expected too. Nice action shot, btw!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

The following animals also spawn Sirens: heart cow, cupid pig, mummy cow, Frankenpig

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed royal cows/pigs and pink pigs spawn every time. My black pigs took 8 pigs to spawn.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know what the Royal Siren renders?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly my first collection from Lorelei's Fountain didn't give me a troll token . Those eels are hard to get for those who want the armored siren like me. I have used a lot of energy chopping anemones have only gotten 4.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Totally and cat eyes.
    Oooo I missed that......she looks so Evil, love it hahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast