Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I just need some tips guys, what are the trees that need less energy to become "adults"?
    I already have 160 sirens and the maximum is 225 and I still have some energy resources, when I reach the 225 sirens I go to collect shells for the royal unicorn, so trees? thanks
    Dead trees give wood & Glimmerdust and spawn regular monsters and are fully grown. IDK if they give any mermaid-y stuff if that storyline is open

duh, dead trees now spawning Blue Dire Boars as usual hahaha my bad
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-03-19 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Duh
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I got the Siren ( inventory card)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siren.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	51595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siren Inventory card.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	51596

Siren takes up 1x1 space and has 6 hour timer. Speed up is 24 gems.

Executive Chef
    Is it my imagination, or do those Sirens have vampire-like fangs? It seems like they do when you hit them, take a close look.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    They all take five energy to grow. Shell monsters spawn from fruit trees too, so get out all your fruit trees if you have them.
    thanks guys

Rhino Keeper
    Blue dire boars are back in abundance. Two chops of a dead tree spawned two blue dire boars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Is it my imagination, or do those Sirens have vampire-like fangs? It seems like they do when you hit them, take a close look.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	243A6609-9E32-400B-8EB6-AF6DFEA16E22.jpeg 
Views:	152 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	51597
    Yep. They look like fangs. Scary.
    In happier news, defeating a purple-shadow-horse-thing gave me sword tokens which is what I am always short of.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question - just curious.....if you purchase a pack with 15 x 1 minute unlimited energy, how does that work? Do you get 15 mins unlimited free energy which activates as soon as you purchase the pack? or do you get 15 x 1 min unlimited intervals that you can activate when you choose??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Quick question - just curious.....if you purchase a pack with 15 x 1 minute unlimited energy, how does that work? Do you get 15 mins unlimited free energy which activates as soon as you purchase the pack? or do you get 15 x 1 min unlimited intervals that you can activate when you choose??
    The moment you buy you get 15 minutes of free energy. ( You can't choose to activate it as 15x1) - just 15 minutes of pure pleasure.
    Also - keep in mind that once it is over- it leaves you with nice 40 energy. So once you buy - have 0 energy at the moment - this way you get max out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The moment you buy you get 15 minutes of free energy. ( You can't choose to activate it as 15x1) - just 15 minutes of pure pleasure.
    Also - keep in mind that once it is over- it leaves you with nice 40 energy. So once you buy - have 0 energy at the moment - this way you get max out of it.
    Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unless you get a reset. I don't always wind up with 40 afterwards, boo....so don't plan on 40 left over, be happy if you do!

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast