Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

My goal for this challenge was to get all 3 sirens and a Fire Fly and maybe a Cupid troll. I was one of the unfortunate that was kicked out of the game for 24 hours. I gave up on the Armored Siren and focused on the Fire Fly. I used every piece of energy I had, all my crates I had saved and still was not enough. I had to use some gems and used the siren statue that S8 gifted me for my troubles and sped her a bunch of times and got the Fire Fly. I think they should have gifted me all the energy I would have accumulated while it was down.

Executive Chef
    Yay - got the Siren with 40 minutes to spare. It was close, only had 30 necklaces last night. Between that, the Royal Dark Unicorn, and a couple of Aquamarine Alicorns from the Baron, it’s been a good week. Plus my forest vines are maxed. Luckily I never lost the game.

Executive Chef
    i got the siren (1st) then the fire fly (2nd), then decided i had enough time and went for more. that statue from S8 helped me get my dark uni
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    And once again the event ends before the stated time.....lol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    In what way did it end early for you? I fought a fangbeast and got Shield tokens with a minute to go. 5:59pm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    mine actually ended 1 min late per the weather channel on tv

Fashion Designer
    I really enjoyed this event. I was able to get the siren and royal siren and then concentrated my efforts on gold tokens. I now have 68 (woohoo) maybe the beastbane display will be kind to me and give me 2 more to get the MRC. Congrats to all those who got the dark uni! I don’t have enough energy resources to achieve that but hopefully it will available in the future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I really enjoyed this event. I was able to get the siren and royal siren and then concentrated my efforts on gold tokens. I now have 68 (woohoo) maybe the beastbane display will be kind to me and give me 2 more to get the MRC. Congrats to all those who got the dark uni! I don’t have enough energy resources to achieve that but hopefully it will available in the future.
    i lucked out with some good drops of my dailies and my weekly came due on monday. i decided not to do too many regular monsters and try for the special beasts. helped that i had expanded a lot recently and had LOTS of trees

Rhino Keeper
    Yesssss!!! I got my RDU! And with only 30 minutes to spare! I have been coveting this gorgeous beast since last year!!!

And now i can officially say thank you to s8 for the gift. It definitely helped me get my 500 shells. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Town Square is in our Markets. On my device, I open the Market and the last (4th) icon on the top row is the Town Square. The First page you'll see is the Store that will show all available walkers that you do not own, and at the top of the page are the tabs to select which page you're on. The second page/tab is called Town Hall that will show all the walkers you own. To display or store you simply go through the Town Hall and tick the box for the walkers you want on display and untick the ones you don't want walking around your realm.
    Yes! You’re exactly right, it’s the same for me on my device. Now I remember coming across that before but I just could not for the life of me place it at all today. Thank you so much for your reply and very helpful explanation. I can now go and have a look and see what’s what for me.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 05-08-19 at 07:22 PM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)