Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    so w/ the siren statue, if i can get 24 more shell tokens, i will have 500 and could get the dark uni. i only have 1 weekly so 2 would be nice. or i could do 2 more fire fly (i did one already). i would end up with 70 extra shell tokens. if i did 1 fire fly & 1 royal siren-i would end up with about 130 extra shell.
    what to do
    what to do
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so w/ the siren statue, if i can get 24 more shell tokens, i will have 500 and could get the dark uni. i only have 1 weekly so 2 would be nice. or i could do 2 more fire fly (i did one already). i would end up with 70 extra shell tokens. if i did 1 fire fly & 1 royal siren-i would end up with about 130 extra shell.
    what to do
    what to do
    You are 24 short from getting the dark uni? If you have 25 gems (5 gems to finish after 1 1/2 hour, 4 gems if just under an hour so only need 20 gems total)) to speed up your Statues, that's a cheap price for a weekly 40 energy. Plus if you can get any more shell tokens from trees, that's less gems to spend speeding up the Statue.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You are 24 short from getting the dark uni? If you have 25 gems (5 gems to finish after 1 1/2 hour, 4 gems if just under an hour so only need 20 gems total)) to speed up your Statues, that's a cheap price for a weekly 40 energy. Plus if you can get any more shell tokens from trees, that's less gems to spend speeding up the Statue.
    now i'm only 13 short. meaning only a few monsters to spawn and ****. i was thinking of the wisp essence and seal of faun w/ another fire fly. and the drops from the royal siren. because if i don't do the dark uni, i can get multiple things

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    now i'm only 13 short. meaning only a few monsters to spawn and ****. i was thinking of the wisp essence and seal of faun w/ another fire fly. and the drops from the royal siren. because if i don't do the dark uni, i can get multiple things
    True, but if you have limited energy sources you will have trouble getting though events to the final prize. Just hold off Sabina storyline, etc, and get more event final prizes that drop things you want. Until I had a few weeklies I had trouble finishing events; those items are sitting in storage because they don't drop the final item.

If you can & are on iOS watch the videos. You will get weekly Ali occasionally. I am told Android & Europe don't get the videos. I hope that changes, I watch them (at least, they run on my device while I get a drink, etc lolol) Every Time they pop up & seem to get at least 1 weekly a year. Not bad.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-08-19 at 02:04 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Hello all first post from me! Been a lurker for awhile

Question does anyone know the difference between the two Raccoons (forest and spring)? I know they are not super valuable but they are adorable and the most I can hope to get is one.

Not that I haven't done well with this monster hunt. I got the purple uni I missed when it was a leaderboard (hate those)!

Also has anyone successfully gotten mithril from the royal siren? It says she gives it but I have yet to see it and I got her right off so have had multiple collections. I was going to shoot for a second because I need mithril but with her limited output decided I will probably go with cute instead.

I wish they would give us an extra week on the monster hunt, I would like to get all the critters.

Executive Chef
    True, but if you have limited energy sources you will have trouble getting though events to the final prize. Just hold off Sabina storyline, etc, and get more event final prizes that drop things you want. Until I had a few weeklies I had trouble finishing events; those items are sitting in storage because they don't drop the final item.

If you can & are on iOS watch the videos. You will get weekly Ali occasionally. I am told Android & Europe don't get the videos. I hope that changes, I watch them (at least, they run on my device while I get a drink, etc lolol) Every Time they pop up & seem to get at least 1 weekly a year. Not bad.
    i have 19 dailies & 2 wizard schools. i'm on android (USA) so i don't get the videos. i can finish the events (mantistorm was the hardest). i was thinking another fire fly because i think i only have one more spot to expand that doesn't require enchanted lanterns. i know there will be another chnace to get another weekly (either sale or something).

Executive Chef
    Nice monster hunt. I got Siren and Royal Siren and managed to collect some gold tokens which I’ll be saving towards the MRC.... a long way for me to go in gold tokens yet. I was glad to see the blue dire boar was guaranteed with each chop again, that helped me collect some gold tokens and Lorelei’s Fountain gave me a gold token too, just one though but it’s better than fish! I enjoyed reading about people’s choices regarding which animal to trade for, so many cute and useful ones to choose from. The Royal Dark Uni is fab, congrats to all who managed to snag one.

I have a question about the Town Square. Just realised I can’t welcome trader Jouel because I’ve no idea how to do it. I did have a read up on The Hub but am no further on... where do I get the Town Square (don’t know how I don’t already have it, I did have a break from the game though so maybe it all happened while I wasn’t playing) Anyway I can’t figure out how to store walkers or buy walkers I don’t have, I know they went to sale a while back but I didn’t see that sale either. I know I’m missing something here and can’t figure it out, any and all advice welcome. I am playing on the most current version of the game so that’s not the problem. Thanks in advance.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Nice monster hunt. I got Siren and Royal Siren and managed to collect some gold tokens which I?ll be saving towards the MRC.... a long way for me to go in gold tokens yet. I was glad to see the blue dire boar was guaranteed with each chop again, that helped me collect some gold tokens and Lorelei?s Fountain gave me a gold token too, just one though but it?s better than fish! I enjoyed reading about people?s choices regarding which animal to trade for, so many cute and useful ones to choose from. The Royal Dark Uni is fab, congrats to all who managed to snag one.

I have a question about the Town Square. Just realised I can?t welcome trader Jouel because I?ve no idea how to do it. I did have a read up on The Hub but am no further on... where do I get the Town Square (don?t know how I don?t already have it, I did have a break from the game though so maybe it all happened while I wasn?t playing) Anyway I can?t figure out how to store walkers or buy walkers I don?t have, I know they went to sale a while back but I didn?t see that sale either. I know I?m missing something here and can?t figure it out, any and all advice welcome. I am playing on the most current version of the game so that?s not the problem. Thanks in advance.
    The Town Square is in our Markets. On my device, I open the Market and the last (4th) icon on the top row is the Town Square. The First page you'll see is the Store that will show all available walkers that you do not own, and at the top of the page are the tabs to select which page you're on. The second page/tab is called Town Hall that will show all the walkers you own. To display or store you simply go through the Town Hall and tick the box for the walkers you want on display and untick the ones you don't want walking around your realm.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reposting this table (and it's terrific!!!) the drops for the Siren are incomplete so also check page 1... (yet to see mithril either to answer another question)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Based on ShibuyaCloth's list on page 3, things you can make with the shell tokens:

# Tokens Beast Hours Drops
    500 Royal Dark Unicorn 166 40 Energy, Sword Token
    480 Cupid Troll 22 Coins, 2+ Energy, Troll Essence, Troll Horn, Glimmerdust, Bones
    210 Ghost Knight 4 Coal, Earth Wisp, Silver Ore, Jewels
    200 Fire fly 8 Coins, Cloudberry, Wisp Essence, Seal of the Faun
    150 Wild Turkey 4 Eggs, Roast chicken, Golden Egg, Soft Feather
    150 Shattered Tuftkin 5 . Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal
    145 Fi-Fi 8 Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite
    130 Royal siren 14 Elvenite, Mithril
    125 Blossom Phoenix 4 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Blue Petal
    120 Werewolf 4 ? (Friendly ww drops bone, fur, manticore whisker)
    120 Forest Raccoon 1 ? (usually tomato, corn, creep tooth)
    120 Frizzly Bear 8 Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk
    115 Party Skunkupine 1 Corn, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth
    110 Spring Raccoon 4 Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did some craft the Armored Siren? Any inventory pic?
    Here you go

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50301350-155B-4371-BD0E-9FE60884ED6E.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	51661Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB816E54-FD1A-4E71-B9D4-FABFCA2B6492.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	280.5 KB 
ID:	51662