Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Was only able to get 407 shells can probably get 20 more by the end any suggestions as to which animals to craft since I don’t want to waste shells earned. I really should have just went for troll tokens but too late now
    Theres a post somewhere in here that lists potential drops. My opinion is to get Royal Siren and/or Firefly. Don't get Frizzly. Unless you need milk. Lol. And FiFi drops are almost the same as Royal Siren, but Royal Siren has a chance(probably low) for mithril. And the Raccoons have the tendency to drop petals more often than anything . Again just my thoughts.

Fashion Designer
    I am wondering what opinions there are about this choice: get two fireflies or a Cupid troll?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am wondering what opinions there are about this choice: get two fireflies or a Cupid troll?
    I was also wondering if Cupid Troll works like a daily Ali. That my be a good choice.
    The drop info is on Page 3 and also on Page 13. But it doesn't say if Cupid Troll drops energy every time.
    Hopefully a player who collects from it every day is on the forum now.

Executive Chef
    I spent most of my efforts during this event to get the Royal Dark Unicorn, which I managed late yesterday. Now I’m taking the last few hours going for the Siren, but am only about 135 necklaces right now so unlikely. I did get enough in the last day to join in the community prizes at least!

Nightclub Owner
    Did some craft the Armored Siren? Any inventory pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did some craft the Armored Siren? Any inventory pic?
    Darkstormmom & zoarorak (not sure I spelled right) both have, hope they see this & post
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Cupid drops energy every time for me!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I was also wondering if Cupid Troll works like a daily Ali. That my be a good choice.
    The drop info is on Page 3 and also on Page 13. But it doesn't say if Cupid Troll drops energy every time.
    Hopefully a player who collects from it every day is on the forum now.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Cupid drops energy every time for me!

Executive Chef
    Lorelei Fountain finally starting to pay off.....I got 4 or 5 Gold tokens this MH across my 4 accounts! I don't think I ever got that many. I got Lorelei 4 or 5 MH ago. So I guess perseverance is key....now if my lone Dark Purple Unicorn would drop gold, that would be stellar!

Hope they bring Dark Purple Uni back again sometime. I thought it better to get 2 firefly (just starting Search for Sabina Part 2) and 2 Royal Siren for the chance of Mithral, plus the other stuff. I bought 20 cloudberry bushes but read how that Elven dude who showed up early in Part 2 keeps spawning later on, I am hoping I won't have major problems getting stuff for the Enchanted Lanterns
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-08-19 at 12:13 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Was only able to get 407 shells can probably get 20 more by the end any suggestions as to which animals to craft since I don?t want to waste shells earned. I really should have just went for troll tokens but too late now
    What about two fireflies? They are supposed to drop faun of seal which helps with making permits. Thats 400 tokens so you wouldn?t waste much!