Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    i just got the MRC in the last monster hunt. I finally have 25 gold tokens. I am trying to decide between the unicorn and the purple alicorn. Does anybody have any advice? Thanks.
    I got all 4 Unicorns first. They have chance of tokens. Gold one is rare drop but I have gotten them. And frequently or almost always drops spellbound dew.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by armamari View Post
    where can you find her?( trader Jouel)
    In the Town Square. (Market/Town Square)
    I bought her, can't place her as I'm maxed on walkers and don't want to put any other ones away. But at least I have everyone who's available. I bought all of the other ones when they were on sale - couldn't help myself... it's the 'completer' in me! lol

Rhino Keeper
    A statued for all the items I have missed? really?
    And I found this statued when I wake up and that means that I can collect from this about 8 or 9 times because then the event is done.
    When S8 give's the statued it was night bij me and not be online.
    Im very disappointed that I lost very important items...
    This "gift" does not make it allright...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In the Town Square. (Market/Town Square)
    I bought her, can't place her as I'm maxed on walkers and don't want to put any other ones away. But at least I have everyone who's available. I bought all of the other ones when they were on sale - couldn't help myself... it's the 'completer' in me! lol
    Is she permanent? If she is I'll wait until she goes on sale since I won't display her either.

Overall this monster hunt has been really awesome. I'm so glad for the opportunity to craft the majestic royal dark unicorns, they're so pretty. But what I'm most happy about are the grand fireflies. I bought only one way back when they were available for a limited time, thinking that I won't need them. Biggest mistake ever. I subsequently spent countless energy spawning and battling wisps and fawns. (I thought I learned from my mistake so I bought 4 forest wisps from the Hidden Forest storyline and now I don't need them at all lol). Thank you S8 for such a wonderful hunt. I only wish that game bugginess wasn't an issue so everyone could've enjoyed like I did.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the pony and I am extremely happy about it. I am trying for the fly but if I won't make it, it won't be a major drama. If I do, I will be delighted.

What I like the most about this hunt is the fact that I took a yearly (or onger) break from the game, returned last month and so most of the beasts are new for me and thus the opportunity to get them is beyond great. It's superb.

Executive Chef
    Just got earth wisp & Silver from Royal Siren! Another drop item wooo hooo!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I got all 4 Unicorns first. They have chance of tokens. Gold one is rare drop but I have gotten them. And frequently or almost always drops spellbound dew.
    I second that. The unicorns give tokens, spellbound dew and energy.

Executive Chef
    I achieved my goals of getting 2 Wizard Portals to level 2. I have room for them because of my expansions. Also got one Firefly, but I feel like I need about 10 more to keep up with my lantern productions.
    I hope we get another chance for those Royal Dark Unicorns in the future. I want all 4!!!!
    IMHO that statue doesn't come close to recompense those players that lost so much gameplay time. And messed up players' strategy for their goals for the hunt and for their goals for their particular gameplay. Example is the Barons Tent.

Fashion Designer
    Was only able to get 407 shells can probably get 20 more by the end any suggestions as to which animals to craft since I don’t want to waste shells earned. I really should have just went for troll tokens but too late now

Executive Chef
    Everyone, a reminder to COLLECT finished item from Trade Wagon before 6pm PST. So don't miss out on your Trade Wagon special item Event Trade, make sure you start it at least 1/2 hour before the overall event ends! Some people notice their clock runs out even sooner, so finish ASAP else you will have to gem it to collect your item.

P.S. I know people have posted their clock runs out earlier on past events, has this ever happened with a Monster Hunt?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-08-19 at 11:02 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx