Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Just lost 100 gems for a fang beast hunt I most definitely did not tap!

Feeling very disillusioned with this right now. The siren has dropped nothing of value, making her a match for the storm beast I worked so hard for. If they advertise good drops, they should at least have them. And the gem loss is a bit of a last straw.
    Okay, I am getting pretty upset here because the EXACT same thing just happened to me! And it occurred on the first Fangbeast I was fighting AFTER being locked out of game for 24 hours & losing precious time & resources.
    I am SO disillusioned with S8 right now I can't even think straight! It's a shame bc I used to be a big spender.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    with this extra siren, i would be soooo close to getting th dark unicorn. but i am paranoid about leveling up (i would be level 40 & i believe thtat is when you get the harder requirements)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I received a gift from s8 and now it is nowhere to be found! Yet another glitch.

I give up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I received a gift from s8 and now it is nowhere to be found! Yet another glitch.

I give up
    Go to your goal book and look for gift. Click on that and then on GO, then you can collect the statue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Go to your goal book and look for gift. Click on that and then on GO, then you can collect the statue.
    Oh thank you! I would have never guessed how to go back and get it. Thank you so much DeeDeeBird.

If this helps me get my Dark Unicorn with the beautiful hair I will be SO happy.

I think I still need 200 shells for that one :/
    Last edited by Kikilieb; 05-07-19 at 08:07 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Oh thank you! I would have never guessed how to go back and get it. Thank you so much DeeDeeBird.

If this helps me get my Dark Unicorn with the beautiful hair I will be SO happy.

I think I still need 200 shells for that one :/
    You’re welcome. Good luck on the RDU. I got mine last night.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Okay, I am getting pretty upset here because the EXACT same thing just happened to me! And it occurred on the first Fangbeast I was fighting AFTER being locked out of game for 24 hours & losing precious time & resources.
    I am SO disillusioned with S8 right now I can't even think straight! It's a shame bc I used to be a big spender.
    No joke! Same thing just happened to me I was just coming here to say this. I?m so frustrated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    with this extra siren, i would be soooo close to getting th dark unicorn. but i am paranoid about leveling up (i would be level 40 & i believe thtat is when you get the harder requirements)
    It was level 45 (or 46) for me (all 4 of me) when the bigger requirements started. I hit it within the past 2 events so I think it's current....I dont think you will have the max requirements until then.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Cupid troll owners,
    I was wondering how many coins the Cupid troll drops (The spawned ones have been giving 3000-10,000!)
    Thank you.
    The daily collection only offers $250 and their energy drops start at 2 but tend to hover toward the single digit drops though occasionally I get 25 or 40 from one of mine.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Just another walker.
    Attachment 51635
    where can you find her?( trader Jouel)
    Last edited by armamari; 05-07-19 at 09:37 PM.