Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Earlier today, I collected from 19 fruit trees and made 11 chops on trees and no monster. My spawn rate had been good prior to this. I know there were no monsters on the board already as I had to clear one first and I listened to the music. I was frustrated so I quit trying for awhile. Tonight I went back to the fruit trees and had a pretty good spawn rate. No idea why the game was so stingy earlier.
    If i do not get a spawn in more the. 6 clicks.. i force close and go google something or watch over 21 stuff for a few minutes.. Log back in and favorable spawns occur untill i rinse and repeat the above

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    well, you have a cabbage hut

the wizard portal collected 3 times a day gives a net 45 energy every 5 days. If collected only twice a day, then a net 30 energy every 5 days.

armored dire wolf costs a single energy to collect 20-60 every 5 days. If it gave 20 for 5 collections, that's net 95 versus a guaranteed 150 net (if only 2 daily collections) for the wizard portal.

Who can comment on how often the Armored Direwolf gives more than 20 energy? Is it enough to offset the wizard portal guarantee?

And this doesnt include size or design aesthetics lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Oh wiseforum,, what should I do with my gold coins?

2nd cabbage hut, wizard portal, or armored direwolf (almost at the mithril needed)?
    I think I?ve gotten more than 20 energy just a couple times in many months. I went for two wizard portals (AND some upgrades to them) before any armored direwolf- exactly for the guaranteed energy described.

However, I would recommend factoring that mithril in to the decision? for instance, If it?s possible you will max out on mithril without any other use for it before you get back up to 85 gold tokens (to spend it on the direwolf), you might want to use it now.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posts about connectivity moved here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ot-access-game

It's an issue across all games but not everyone is affected.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-06-19 at 11:11 PM.

I've completed all the quests related to the Sirens and with just barely two days left, I'll forget about trying to get more Shell Tokens and just concentrate on building up my store of Troll Tokens again.

This spot I cleared up during the last discounted expansion seems perfect for the three of them

And completed with a Shipwreck, Anemone, crusted Anchor, and Treasure Chest

Last edited by deadpixel; 05-06-19 at 11:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    well, you have a cabbage hut

the wizard portal collected 3 times a day gives a net 45 energy every 5 days. If collected only twice a day, then a net 30 energy every 5 days.

armored dire wolf costs a single energy to collect 20-60 every 5 days. If it gave 20 for 5 collections, that's net 95 versus a guaranteed 150 net (if only 2 daily collections) for the wizard portal.

Who can comment on how often the Armored Direwolf gives more than 20 energy? Is it enough to offset the wizard portal guarantee?

And this doesnt include size or design aesthetics lolol
    Wow, what a great explanation. Guess I am going for the Wizard?s Portal next instead of another ADW, which gave me 60 energy the first two times I collected from it and since then, only 20. I?ve only owned it for a couple of months so I don?t yet have a better estimate of 20/60 energy probability.

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if there is a cap on fire flies before I start complete deforestation. I have enough fruit and maple trees to get to four prior to the end of the event but was thinking of working towards more to aid with my expansions. Does anyone has four or more fire flies? If so can you still make more? Thanks
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

I am at 123 shells so will able to purchase anything requiring up to 125 shell tokens. I don't think anything higher. Best bang for the shells?

Thank you.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 05-07-19 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I am at 123 shells so will able to purchase anything requiring up to 125 shell tokens. I don't think anything higher. Best bang for the shells?

Thank you.
    Check page 3 for all animal drops. ( It is also listed how many shells you need- with 120 options are small - racoons etc) If you can push yourself to 130 - I would make Royal Siren - she may not drop Mithril that often, but any chance seems more worth it than getting normal monster stuff from others - stuff most players are maxed out on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Based on ShibuyaCloth's list on page 3, things you can make with the shell tokens:

# Tokens Beast Hours Drops
    145 Fi-Fi 8 Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite
    130 Royal siren 14 Elvenite, Mithril
    125 Blossom Phoenix 4 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Blue Petal
    120 Werewolf 4 ? (Friendly ww drops bone, fur, manticore whisker)
    120 Forest Raccoon 1 ? (usually tomato, corn, creep tooth)
    120 Frizzly Bear 8 Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk
    115 Party Skunkupine 1 Corn, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth
    110 Spring Raccoon 4 Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post

Thank you.
    I don't need mithril, but I would try to make the extra push for the Royal Siren (130 tokens). The Phoenix is pretty - I have one out, but I never click on her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Wondering if there is a cap on fire flies before I start complete deforestation. I have enough fruit and maple trees to get to four prior to the end of the event but was thinking of working towards more to aid with my expansions. Does anyone has four or more fire flies? If so can you still make more? Thanks
    Got impatient and decided to wipe out my coconut grove. So answering my own question in case it helps anyone else. I'm now at four fire flies and counting. They are not important enough to cap at four.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫