Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Those who have Firefly .- is it worth it?
    So far, no. It may surprise me yet though :-/
    But it didn't cost me any gems or real money so...I suppose I got what I paid for! 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I just found out Sap Trees also give the shell tokens.

can anyone tell me, will I be able to do the 16 hour cabbage hut AFTER the event is over? The main builds stay in the Trade Wagon, correct?
    From Page 1: the cabbage hut trade stays in Trade Wagon in and after a hunt.

Executive Chef
    the spawn rate and drop rate for the old monsters to get the shell tokens has already dropped. i don't know if it is because i crafted the fire fly. or because of there only being 3 days left. and the shell token drop from said monsters has already dropped
    i gave up on trying for the MRC. i think i'll have to actually do lorlei's fountain
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think it is four.

How are the drops of seal of the faun from the fire fly?
    I got one on the second collect. Cloudberry on the first. We'll see what #3 brings.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    From Page 1: the cabbage hut trade stays in Trade Wagon in and after a hunt.
    TY! Next time I will read Thoroughlymissed it somehow, duh
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    In my higher level kingdom I got the siren, crafted a firefly (my 2nd), then concentrated on gold troll tokens.

In my lower level kingdom I am still working on the siren but I'm also working on gold troll tokens for the MRC. Looks like I'll get both of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    TY! Next time I will read Thoroughlymissed it somehow, duh
    I refer back to it often! SpiritWind includes that info link on every monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    I just hope we eventually get ANY point where this stupid locket is worth owning - the one we crafted YEARS ago....and is still a mystery item in the inventory history.

Executive Chef
    Apparently Royal Dark Unicorn has limit of 4. I had zero before this event - now I'm full. I crafted all four during this event- now I'm maxed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 is the limit..jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	51637

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Conservatively, you will need about 2000 energy to get 500 tokens (4:1).

So, starting from 0 tokens and relying on daily energy alone, I think the math says no:

If you are relying on daily energy (360 total a day, let's say, based on 18 hours wake time, using energy up every two hours), and ALL of that daily energy is converted into tokens, that becomes about 90 tokens a day (4:1), over three days that will give you 270 shell tokens.

If you factor in the statue, the statue gives 5 tokens every two hours. Here, you have to do your own math: How many collections will you be able to do between now and the end of the event? I'll estimate 8 collections (yielding 40 tokens total each day, which after three days will give you 120 tokens.
    So with one statue, 270 + 120 = 390 tokens total
    and with two statues: 270+120+120=510 tokens total

Hope this helps. Good luck!
    Thank you.. yes I figured out that .. and I cannot afford to even buy one statue... so I think I'll just maybe create another animal, maybe another royal mermaid.. then go for troll tokens... should have worked on that horse earlier!

You helped a lot!

Hope you have a great MH!