Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Sadly I lost count - I was chopping and watering like crazy yesterday. I think it may have been 99 - it would make sense. I planted all crab apple trees I could. Waited 3 minutes until all were ready for first watering. Then I bought package - immediately watered them ( using quick collect). Then fought monsters, but returned every 3 minutes to water them - kept very close eye on my timer to not miss out - before unlimited energy ran out I had all grown trees.
    What is "quick collect"? Some technique that does a bunch at once?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    swipe down on ipad/iphone, it does the trick, very useful

is it just me or do we only get one or two shell tokens per monster? I can spawn a monster per tree and all i get is 2 tokens... this is like an energy drain... i so want to go for the unicorn, now that my wisp is done. At this rate i don't think i will be even able to make another wisp in the next 3 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Quick collect- on iphone - click home button twice. As if you were to force close app, but don't - just remain in the game ( by clicing on game window, instead of closing it by swiping it away) . It clears all items you clicked on at same moment.

I guess I'm the only one that can't get onto the game? I've tried everything. Strange...

Seems like there still is a little bug in the game. I just collected the armored siren from the MRC. After that, is has disappeared from the MRC options. I thought we were supposed to be able to craft max 4 of these, even after the event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    if you are android, click on menu in the game and then neighbors. as soon as it starts to populate, you can go back to the game (it doesn't have to fully populate to work) and all the stuff will "show up"
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    is it just me or do we only get one or two shell tokens per monster? I can spawn a monster per tree and all i get is 2 tokens... this is like an energy drain... i so want to go for the unicorn, now that my wisp is done. At this rate i don't think i will be even able to make another wisp in the next 3 days
    I usually get only 1 or 2,..but today I had a few that gave me 3-4
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I got the royal dark unicorn which completes a long term personal goal mine to have a weekly dropper for every day of the week. I'm going to take it easy over the next few days but still try to get a fire fly. I'm getting burnt out and I never thought I would say that about a monster hunt but the events have been so intense lately.

Rhino Keeper
    I am thinking about crafting another unicorn and the Glimmer Alicorn. Two questions can we only have one because I have seen other Kingdoms where there were four and is it daily or weekly.