Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxt1976 View Post
    Anybody knows if trees from previous events will spawn monsters?
    Have a lot on stock..
    E.g. isy willow, twisted willow, pasture tree, mossy oak, blossoming willow, blossom tree, wisteria tree, faeries breath, crystallized tree, snowy pine..
    I tried twice with some Faeries Breath, different accounts, but after not spawning after 7-8 out of 10 chops to clear I gave up. I am not getting even 1 Monster per tree consistently on my accounts so I am in the Unlucky grouping on this event, though. Maybe someone who is always getting a Monster per tree can weigh in?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-04-19 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Can't spell haha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Hmm, just did 14 fruit trees and no spawns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Same. I actually bought limited package to plant myself entire forest. Chose crab apple trees, since I can water them every 3 minutes. Then waited until they were ready for first watering and used unlimited energy to grow all of them into forest. Actually managed to time it so I didn't have to waste ounce of my average energy on growing them. Also - first time in this game I got notice that I'm MAXED OUT OF THAT TYPE OF BUILDING ( meaning this type of tree). Never before have I planted so many same kinds of trees- I didn't even know there WAS a limit.
    How many trees did you plant? I am interested in trying this (really want that Wisp) but don't want to underplant
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    How many trees did you plant? I am interested in trying this (really want that Wisp) but don't want to underplant
    Sadly I lost count - I was chopping and watering like crazy yesterday. I think it may have been 99 - it would make sense. I planted all crab apple trees I could. Waited 3 minutes until all were ready for first watering. Then I bought package - immediately watered them ( using quick collect). Then fought monsters, but returned every 3 minutes to water them - kept very close eye on my timer to not miss out - before unlimited energy ran out I had all grown trees.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The one I purchased usually drops the cloudberry, sometimes the seal of the faun, and rarely one wisp essence. I can?t give exact percentages as I have the 3 different ones, one earned and the other two purchased.
    Thanks for that. I was contemplating getting two. I already crafted one and the royal siren. Maybe I might go for the unicorn...or another royal siren if possible and if the mithril drops make her worth it. Otherwise I think I'm done with this aspect of the hunt and will just go for more gold tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I tried twice with some Faeries Breath, different accounts, but after not spawning after 7-8 out of 10 chops to clear I gave up. I am not getting even 1 Monster per tree consistently on my accounts so I am in the Unlucky grouping on this event, though. Maybe someone who is always getting a Monster per tree can weigh in?
    This was thereason why I asked in the first place. I tried the twisted willow and got nothing but I am terribly unlucky so I wanted to make sure it is me not the tree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Hmm, just did 14 fruit trees and no spawns.
    Mine don't always spawn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Looks like Armored Siren from MRC will be very helpful for those doing Mermaid quests.
    Attachment 51592
    I'm doing the mermaid challenge but have been very disappointed in all my armoured animals. Wish I had the certainty that every time I collected from her I would get all of those things. :-/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    This was thereason why I asked in the first place. I tried the twisted willow and got nothing but I am terribly unlucky so I wanted to make sure it is me not the tree.
    I've pulled out some of mine so I'll check and report back once I get rid of my purple golem.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, thank you. My spawn rate is abysmal on both normal and fruit trees. I am so desperate to get the black pony that I even bought the mermaid.