Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    This one monster per tree is ****ing me. I hate growing this many trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Same. I actually bought limited package to plant myself entire forest. Chose crab apple trees, since I can water them every 3 minutes. Then waited until they were ready for first watering and used unlimited energy to grow all of them into forest. Actually managed to time it so I didn't have to waste ounce of my average energy on growing them. Also - first time in this game I got notice that I'm MAXED OUT OF THAT TYPE OF BUILDING ( meaning this type of tree). Never before have I planted so many same kinds of trees- I didn't even know there WAS a limit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Im sticking to fruit trees. Lumberjack Story we are now?

But S8 keeps throwing these mind numbing click grow hope events .. so the gem money mustbe pouring in or they would change it.. i think they are changing.. the Siren was attainable by many I feel..so,thats a least one positive
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-03-19 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    My fruit trees are not spawning any monsters.

Rhino Keeper
    What monsters from old events that we trade shell coins in for drop?

Looking for: seeds, energy, trade tokens, exspansion permits, golden egg, golden apple, golden nuggets and gems

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What monsters from old events that we trade shell coins in for drop?

Looking for: seeds, energy, trade tokens, exspansion permits, golden egg, golden apple, golden nuggets and gems
    List of drops on page 3.

I won the siren in the community event (the dark one) and it just disappeared from my board can?t find it anywhere!

Did somebody had the same problem ?

I contacted support. Hopefully they can fix the problem!

I made 150 shell tokens in 2 days (excluding sleep hours), which means i can probably make another 400 more in the days remaining. I really need a firefly for wisp essence - so 200 gone. I thought I should go next after the unicorn, but looks like i need to work around the clock to get there, which is highly improbable. Shall i give up on unicorn and work on getting the siren, or should i get get more gold tokens for my second cabbage hut? Is the siren worth it, i mean i have 4 dark unicorns, a black bear, gingerbread man and manticore for trade tickets. Should i pursue her or is the cabbage hut a better deal? Looking for some words of wisdom... thank you..

Rhino Keeper
    Check your inventory

Anybody knows if trees from previous events will spawn monsters?
    Have a lot on stock..
    E.g. isy willow, twisted willow, pasture tree, mossy oak, blossoming willow, blossom tree, wisteria tree, faeries breath, crystallized tree, snowy pine..