Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Grrrr so frustrating when u spawn a monster, the game resets, you go again but No Monster!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the spawn rate and drop rate for the old monsters to get the shell tokens has already dropped. i don't know if it is because i crafted the fire fly. or because of there only being 3 days left. and the shell token drop from said monsters has already dropped
    i gave up on trying for the MRC. i think i'll have to actually do lorlei's fountain
    The MRC took me about two monster hunts to get. Just save up your gold tokens for the next one. Back then, when I did it I didn't get distracted by the side games or leaderboard was going on unless it promised me more gold tokens. I just went straight for gold tokens and ignored everything else. So take your time and persevere. You'll get it

I have made about 60 gold tokens now. I am aiming to get another few in the next two days. I wanted to get the second cabbage hut. I had just bought the first one during spring sale. But one of my friends mentioned that Baron's tent rarely gives anything productive. I was initially thinking I could get Alicorns from Baron's tent. If I am wrong, should I rather spend my coins at MRC making armored alicorns or should I go for the second cabbage hut? Many thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    I have made about 60 gold tokens now. I am aiming to get another few in the next two days. I wanted to get the second cabbage hut. I had just bought the first one during spring sale. But one of my friends mentioned that Baron's tent rarely gives anything productive. I was initially thinking I could get Alicorns from Baron's tent. If I am wrong, should I rather spend my coins at MRC making armored alicorns or should I go for the second cabbage hut? Many thanks.
    If you have one cabbage hut then I would do MRC first and work on alicorns there- ofc they cost gold tokens - so you will build them up slowly.
    Baron's tent - 90 % of the time - prizes are bad. But there are some months were there are daily alicorns - in the end - both are worth having. I have gotten several alicorns in the tent in the past - thing is they are usually available in few months- and this means you need huge cabbage supply in hopes that if you get several opportunities you can get them all.

On other hand - once you have MRC - you may feel like you are wanting to work on gold tokens for its crafts only - and never collect enough for second cabbage hut. So it may set you back on crafting second one for quite some time.

I would probably do cabbage hut first and start collecting cabbages. After you make MRC you need all the gold tokens for its crafts after that.

You probably won't regret neither though.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Contact support - this is not normal. This event seems especially filled with bugs and errors.
    Thanks Destiel0918, appreciate the info!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    If you have one cabbage hut already then I'd go for MRC. That said, if you don't have a cabbage hut yet I'd still go for the MRC! Lol. I agree with Destie, though, that it gets harder to save for the second hut until after you've gotten everything you want in the MRC. I ended up buying my first cabbage hut in a recent sale. I still haven't collected two dozen cabbages as yet, but then again since I haven't seen anything over that time that I have wanted to throw cabbages for, I can see that it is fairly easy to amass a small fortune of cabbages over time.
    The reason I would go for MRC is that, to me, you get more bang for your buck with it. You can craft energy or resource animals each monster hunt and each hunt there's usually some armoured resource dropping creature available as well, including unicorns that drop tokens. It is also more controlled than the cabbage hut I think. You can decide ahead of time what you want to go after in the next monster hunt and actually get it. No random business there at all.

As Destie said, though, you really won't regret getting either.

Thank you for the reply. I already have MRC. I have so far only crafted one alicorn. So as you suggested I will focus on the cabbage hut for now and then craft my armored alicorns in the next MH season...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    If you have one cabbage hut then I would do MRC first and work on alicorns there- ofc they cost gold tokens - so you will build them up slowly.
    Baron's tent - 90 % of the time - prizes are bad. But there are some months were there are daily alicorns - in the end - both are worth having. I have gotten several alicorns in the tent in the past - thing is they are usually available in few months- and this means you need huge cabbage supply in hopes that if you get several opportunities you can get them all.

On other hand - once you have MRC - you may feel like you are wanting to work on gold tokens for its crafts only - and never collect enough for second cabbage hut. So it may set you back on crafting second one for quite some time.

I would probably do cabbage hut first and start collecting cabbages. After you make MRC you need all the gold tokens for its crafts after that.

You probably won't regret neither though.

Oh wiseforum,, what should I do with my gold coins?

2nd cabbage hut, wizard portal, or armored direwolf (almost at the mithril needed)?

Fashion Designer
    Earlier today, I collected from 19 fruit trees and made 11 chops on trees and no monster. My spawn rate had been good prior to this. I know there were no monsters on the board already as I had to clear one first and I listened to the music. I was frustrated so I quit trying for awhile. Tonight I went back to the fruit trees and had a pretty good spawn rate. No idea why the game was so stingy earlier.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Oh wiseforum,, what should I do with my gold coins?

2nd cabbage hut, wizard portal, or armored direwolf (almost at the mithril needed)?
    well, you have a cabbage hut

the wizard portal collected 3 times a day gives a net 45 energy every 5 days. If collected only twice a day, then a net 30 energy every 5 days.

armored dire wolf costs a single energy to collect 20-60 every 5 days. If it gave 20 for 5 collections, that's net 95 versus a guaranteed 150 net (if only 2 daily collections) for the wizard portal.

Who can comment on how often the Armored Direwolf gives more than 20 energy? Is it enough to offset the wizard portal guarantee?

And this doesnt include size or design aesthetics lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx