Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My current situation:

: Attachment 51593

Once again I failed to check the forum and right after WW ended I summoned this angry spirit thingawhatchamacallit and now have to whack him 87 times to get rid of him so I can play the monster hunt. Lol. I could just cry ����*♀️
    Wow, that IS a bad luck indeed. I deliberately waited 1 week for WW to defeat my angry elephant ( 299 energy).... Sorry for your situation

At least the spawn rate is decent. I'm getting a Siren at almost every collection of a cow or pig and the spawn rate of old monsters isn't that bad. It's always nice to battle those old monsters. I think I'll be going for the Royal Dark Unicorn, I already have 1 but you can never have enough energy. All the other monster crafts seem quite useless, I already have the urgent feeling I'm running a zoo, not a kingdom. And of course I'll be getting the Siren. It's not as hard as it seems, I'm an hour into the event and already have 100 necklaces and 100+ shell tokens (and burnt through a LOT of energy, lucky I have thousands stored).

You?re lucky. Something is wrong with my game. I can?t get ANY monsters to spawn. I checked my board 4 times, & no monsters already out, but I can?t get any. Usually, I need to check just 1 horse, or chop a dead tree just once, in order to spawn the daily goal monsters, but nothing. What?s going on with my game? ☹️

Try turning on the game music. You can hear whether there's a monster. I think you have a monster parked somewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    You?re lucky. Something is wrong with my game. I can?t get ANY monsters to spawn. I checked my board 4 times, & no monsters already out, but I can?t get any. Usually, I need to check just 1 horse, or chop a dead tree just once, in order to spawn the daily goal monsters, but nothing. What?s going on with my game? ☹️
    I just added you so I could check your kingdom. You have a dire boar in the mermaid section. You just need to scroll over to the right to see it. I've done the same thing myself since I haven't been able to open the plots that connect the mermaid section to the rest of the board.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone had luck with Lorelei's fountain yet?

Rhino Keeper

WW got me!

So annoyed...collected from 30 weekly ali?s during WW and ended up with no energy when it was over! I submitted a ticket, but they said they are backlogged and it could take two weeks. Argh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    So annoyed...collected from 30 weekly ali?s during WW and ended up with no energy when it was over! I submitted a ticket, but they said they are backlogged and it could take two weeks. Argh.
    You won't get energy back. It has happened to me once.

If you have unlimited energy ACTIVE- and you collect from ANY dfaily sources - wizard schools, daily alicorns, weekly alicorns etc - it WON'T be added to your energy. Once unlimited energy runs out - you have just 40 energy - and all you collected turns into nothing.
    The time it did happen to me - I sent ticket - and this was their official response. You won't get your energy back. If you have unlimited energy -NEVER collect from any energy droppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone had luck with Lorelei's fountain yet?
    Collectet right after the Monster Hunt started and got a troll token. So its working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You won't get energy back. It has happened to me once.

If you have unlimited energy ACTIVE- and you collect from ANY dfaily sources - wizard schools, daily alicorns, weekly alicorns etc - it WON'T be added to your energy. Once unlimited energy runs out - you have just 40 energy - and all you collected turns into nothing.
    The time it did happen to me - I sent ticket - and this was their official response. You won't get your energy back. If you have unlimited energy -NEVER collect from any energy droppers.
    If you had collected before WW - and had like 200 energy before unlimited energy got activated - you would still have 200 after it ends. But collecting during this time -energy won't get added to your total - and yo uend up with just 40.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast