Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft the Royal Siren? Collection time & pics?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    I made 150 shell tokens in 2 days (excluding sleep hours), which means i can probably make another 400 more in the days remaining. I really need a firefly for wisp essence - so 200 gone. I thought I should go next after the unicorn, but looks like i need to work around the clock to get there, which is highly improbable. Shall i give up on unicorn and work on getting the siren, or should i get get more gold tokens for my second cabbage hut? Is the siren worth it, i mean i have 4 dark unicorns, a black bear, gingerbread man and manticore for trade tickets. Should i pursue her or is the cabbage hut a better deal? Looking for some words of wisdom... thank you..
    Recommend go for the siren. Its doable without losing sleep, you get some troll tokens as bonus prizes and getting another trade ticket dropper is a great long term investment.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone craft the Royal Siren? Collection time & pics?
    1x1 and animated, 14 hour timer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Royal Siren Front.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	367.6 KB 
ID:	51630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Royal Siren Back.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	351.9 KB 
ID:	51631

Executive Chef
    I said earlier I wasn’t going to craft another royal dark unicorn due to high energy demands but realised I had grown a whole acer forest which was taking up valuable space in my cramped kingdom. So I deforested, slayed and crafted a 3rd royal dark unicorn and now can’t craft another as there is a limit of 4 (have 1 from a previous quest).

For those who want to know, takes about 2K energy to slay and accumulate 500 shell tokens and another few hundred to grow up an entire forest to be able to craft a single royal dark unicorn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Based on ShibuyaCloth's list on page 3, things you can make with the shell tokens:

# Tokens Beast Hours Drops
    500 Royal Dark Unicorn 166 40 Energy, Sword Token
    480 Cupid Troll 22 Coins, 2+ Energy, Troll Essence, Troll Horn, Glimmerdust, Bones
    210 Ghost Knight 4 Coal, Earth Wisp, Silver Ore, Jewels
    200 Fire fly 8 Coins, Cloudberry, Wisp Essence, Seal of the Faun
    150 Wild Turkey 4 Eggs, Roast chicken, Golden Egg, Soft Feather
    150 Shattered Tuftkin 5 . Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal
    145 Fi-Fi 8 Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite
    130 Royal siren 14 Elvenite, Mithril
    125 Blossom Phoenix 4 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Blue Petal
    120 Werewolf 4 ? (Friendly ww drops bone, fur, manticore whisker)
    120 Forest Raccoon 1 ? (usually tomato, corn, creep tooth)
    120 Frizzly Bear 8 Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk
    115 Party Skunkupine 1 Corn, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth
    110 Spring Raccoon 4 Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur
    You are my personal goddess. Please friend me in game so I can send you gifts. Seriously, I was in despair trying to sort through all of this, and you summed it all up in one post. I cannot thank you enough.

p.s.: I have a task to **** 5 lovecupines. One actually appeared and I ****ed it. I think I've heard this is a glitch mentioned before, just never had it until now?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Woohoo! Most of my game’s been fixed. Halfway to that unicorn!

Fashion Designer
    Have all the issues collecting shell tokens after crafting an animal been resolved? Have my wisp in the trade wagon waiting to be collected...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I just need some tips guys, what are the trees that need less energy to become "adults, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Red crab apple trees- are one of the fastest to grow. 3 min timer- 5 times until grown.
    If you are tight on coins, and not in a hurry to grow your forest, White birch or coconut at $500 a piece, both have ten minute timers and give ten chops. When growing a Forest, saving $200 per tree may make a difference for some....
    Of course, the best price is the willow tree but they take up sooooo much space.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    So irritated- I had full day planned in game - considered buying another value package to achieve my end goal - ofc tonight some idiot tried to hack into my Apple ID account - so my entire account is locked for 24 hours. At least I can still access my game, just not buy anything - sigh...Why did this have to happen during MH. Cries in first world problems*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So irritated- I had full day planned in game - considered buying another value package to achieve my end goal - ofc tonight some idiot tried to hack into my Apple ID account - so my entire account is locked for 24 hours. At least I can still access my game, just not buy anything - sigh...Why did this have to happen during MH. Cries in first world problems*
    Off topic and will probably be deleted. But my account had been hacked too.