Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Fashion Designer
    Siren looks so peaceful, much different from her spawn version.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0669.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	51602
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sadly my first collection from Lorelei's Fountain didn't give me a troll token . Those eels are hard to get for those who want the armored siren like me. I have used a lot of energy chopping anemones have only gotten 4.
    Of my 4 accounts, only 1 gave me a token. My percentage seems to be about 1 on 20 collections or so....if you get more than that, that's great!
    thats why I was sooo excited, to get 1 on my first collection has never happened before! Too bad I didn't do it for all lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Siren looks so peaceful, much different from her spawn version.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0669.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	51602
    True. Just enjoying the breeze from the ocean- or the windmill. I love how the spawn one happens to appear with a rock beneath it. She must be very strong to carry that thing around just to plop it down in time to attack people from the high ground.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Are these "old event monsters" like the Ghost Knight, Wild Turkey, etc supposed to drop items from their event? I am getting Voodoo Knights, Turkey Legs, Tuftkin Fur, etc and very very few Shell Tokens
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Are these "old event monsters" like the Ghost Knight, Wild Turkey, etc supposed to drop items from their event? I am getting Voodoo Knights, Turkey Legs, Tuftkin Fur, etc and very very few Shell Tokens
    yes they do that in these events
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This happened last time too. No worries, eventually the old event items will be full and no longer drop.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

I wish fighting the other monsters still gave you at least shield tokens maybe sword too.

What do the sirens do?

I am going to focus on getting my cabbage hut (I had crafted 32 gold tokens the previous event so I need 38 more) and the next thing i need is a firefly, that will give me wisps to craft Enchanted lanterns (for which I need 33 shell tokens a day). I don't need any more those new creatures that have "a chance to drop expansion permits", because I already have 4 dark unicorns and a bear, plus a gingerbread man and a manticore that drop trade tickets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonicolling View Post
    What do the sirens do?
    Page 1 has screenshots of the drops. Trade tickets, expansion permits, wisps, lanterns....

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast