Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Congrats to the players who already have all three Sirens plus the Royal Dark Unicorn. You don't have to elaborate but how did you do it, what was your strategy.
    Afraid no strategy as I am one of the lucky ones who has lots of stored energy. Went for the armoured siren first as I have troll tokens and have maxed out on all MRC crafts, except dragons and manticores. Note: I do NOT recommend using troll tokens for the armoured siren if there are other items, like unicorns, in the MRC still to craft in your game. I believe the armoured siren drops items relevant to the coral castle goal line which IMO is not worth 50 troll tokens, as these took a lot of energy to recoup.

Would recommend as others have previously, to go for the siren first. Good expansion related drops and requiring little energy in slaying and ease of spawning from cows and pigs.

If you need mithril or elvenite, go for the royal siren and use fruit trees as others have said. The 500 shell tokens for the royal dark unicorn is hard to achieve if you have limited energy resources. Depending on how many shell tokens you can generate, you can leave till the last day to decide what to craft in the trade wagon as the crafts are only 15 min.

I used almost 10K energy and ended with all 3 sirens, 2 royal dark unicorns and 1 firefly. Will probably not craft anything else as the energy required to do so is too high vs item drops (would do another siren but it?s not craftable!). I guess this is why the royal dark unicorn does not have a max craft limit (at least not stated anywhere) like other energy giving craftable creatures do.
    Last edited by zoroak; 05-03-19 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Fixed the issue of beast crafts disappearing from the Trade Wagon. Let me know if you still don't see the crafts after force closing the game, thanks!
    Thank you pika, I force closed, and the trade wagon beasts are back. But the Mrc Siren isn't. And I am still unable to spawn any of the old monsters for shell tokens.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I can't spawn monsters that drop shell tokens either. Seems since I crafted 2 beasts in trade wagon. I didn't have trades dissappear like Darkstormmom. Fangbeasts spawn from trees and I get mh tokens.

Fashion Designer
    had a lot of gold tokens so i firstly fought for the dozen or so more i needed for the armored one.
    got the statue. sorta lame only gives 5 tokens.
    planted 64 acers and chopped them ALL... [unlimited energy got me through a third of them] but only got around 350 tokens i wanted a few other items but after the royal dark unicorn i might be SICK of planting trees lol. got some fruit trees out well see might have enough for another animal from the trade wagon AFTER doing the ones from animals.

Rhino Keeper
    As an added bonus, the cupid troll drops a ton of coins when defeated. I got 10k from one earlier and just got 3k from another one.

Do shell tokens stop dropping after we get the 3 sirens? I chopped at least 13 acre trees and others and got a couple of beasts out of them but no shell tokens. I got a siren statute and it also stopped dropping shell tokens. Is this how it is or is it a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    Do shell tokens stop dropping after we get the 3 sirens? I chopped at least 13 acre trees and others and got a couple of beasts out of them but no shell tokens. I got a siren statute and it also stopped dropping shell tokens. Is this how it is or is it a glitch?
    Must be a glitch - especially considering your Siren statue also stopped dropping. Report this.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I can't spawn monsters that drop shell tokens either. Seems since I crafted siren and fire fly in trade wagon. I didn't have trades dissappear like Darkstormmom. Fangbeasts spawn from trees and I get mh tokens.
    Btw I had enough shell tokens to craft the 2 otherwise I wouldn't have been able to collect tokens for the second.
    I hope this is fixed soon for those who have the bug.

Executive Chef
    i cant spawn the siren. i keep getting fangbeasts. 4 in a row
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Must be a glitch - especially considering your Siren statue also stopped dropping. Report this.
    Thank you! I came back to check on it and it?s working now.