Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I have all 3 sirens and after that crafted the royal dark unicorn. You can see that in my trade wagon I am still able to craft Fifi and will also be able to craft another unicorn when I get sufficient shell tokens. Have the monster crafts disappeared from your trade wagon?

Attachment 51616Attachment 51617
    They are so beautiful!! I have 2 of them, will have the 3rd today, then I am going for the armoured ghost knight, dont even care what he drops! I got the ghost knight walker before but couldnt complete to get the stationary one and I have been openly coveting them in my neighbours realms for ages! Lol!! Them and the little pink ghosts, and most especially the haunted keep!! That one really ****s me, I mssed it by a couple of hours due to a family dinner and its been bothering me for the 2 years now! If Storm 8 ever makes that available again, I am afraid to say they will have full access to my purse! LOL!!!
    I have been so happy with all the events lately (ignoring leaderboards) I am much more willing to part with some cash for the enjoyment I recieve!! The art work on these sirens is just incredible!! Keep up the good work Storm 8!!

Rhino Keeper
    I used under 500 energy to get the siren by only collecting from white, black and royal cows, and white and royal pigs. On average 2-3 energy per necklace.
    I really want the Dark Royal Unicorn but I am wondering if it is worth the energy needed to get it. As I will need on average 2000 plus energy to get 500 shells not even including growing trees(which will take 50 weeks to get all that energy back)I am probably better of getting the firefly which can save me energy by not having to fight them and collect from cloudberry bushes. Any thoughts? Did I miss something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone know what are chances for Wisp essence for Firefly - does it drop 1 - or does it have chance for more? ( like 2 or 3?)
    The one I purchased usually drops the cloudberry, sometimes the seal of the faun, and rarely one wisp essence. I can?t give exact percentages as I have the 3 different ones, one earned and the other two purchased.

Executive Chef
    My fruit trees are not 100% spawning but often enough. I’m mainly doing willows since I still need forest vines, but they occasionally spawn a regular skunkupine or fangbeast. The fruit trees only spawn the special beasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Congrats to the players who already have all three Sirens plus the Royal Dark Unicorn. You don't have to elaborate but how did you do it, what was your strategy.
    Best strategy I can think of: Make list of your priorities. Focus one one first.

1) First I went for the Cows and Pigs ( had all my royal ones out as many as possible) - fought them until I completed Siren goal lines and got Siren.

2) Focused on monsters from trees- just hitting trees now and aiming to get Royal Dark Unicorn. I keep eye on how fast I get my goal ( and roughly how much energy it takes) to get there. Depending on how fast I get this - I calculate my next goal after so I would see what is realistic for me.
    I took out ALL my lemon, apple and orange trees- they spawn same monsters- but this way I won't have to grow as many new trees.
    If you consider value package - it is well worth it. I bought one yesterday - and planted about 80 new trees - ( with crab apple trees I could water them about 3 times during unlimited energy - saving tons of energy from watering them - rest I used to fight). Today I bought another value package - and chopped trees like crazy - and monsters too - got over 100 tokens in that time. + 35 from package.

3) Sadly this time I am not even trying to do Purple gollems and normal hunt part - just trying to get Royal dark unicorns ( 2 if possible, otherwise 1 + Firefly and Royal mermaid). There will be another hunts in the future to get gold tokens, but chance to get those animals from past is not always possible.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 56 gold troll tokens currently. I planned on getting MRC before the cabbage hut since I just bought one on sale Good Friday. I just realized to craft something in MRC you need troll tokens. If I get it this time around I won’t be able to craft anything until the next hunt. If I get the hut I could be collecting cabbages all that time. What should I do??? Help! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I have 56 gold troll tokens currently. I planned on getting MRC before the cabbage hut since I just bought one on sale Good Friday. I just realized to craft something in MRC you need troll tokens. If I get it this time around I won’t be able to craft anything until the next hunt. If I get the hut I could be collecting cabbages all that time. What should I do??? Help! Lol
    Both are worth having. You just have to choose: Cabbage hut is AWESOME once there are some great prizes in tent - so piling up cabbages is very important. ( sadly often prises are repeat decorations only).
    MRC- is absolutely MUST have item eventually - Unicorns, Some more daily alicorns, several awesome animals which give better drops - definitely should be on the list.
    Basically you can't go wrong with either one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstormmom View Post
    Oh my, oh my. Not ok. On my main account I just crafted the siren in the troll wagon.
    Where did it say we could only chose one item from the trade wagon!?!
    I would never have bothered with that siren if I knew I would lose a chance at any other previous item!
    After getting the troll wagon siren all of my other options are GONE!
    I wanted that dark unicorn. I just thought I?d get the sirens out of the way first. Please tell me this is a glitch.
    You know what they say the definition of insanity is..... I keep checking my trade wagon over and over..... Still no beast trades have reappeared. I'm so glad I seem to be the only one this happened to. Hope Customer Support can help soon. Also discovered the siren trade in my MRC is missing too. Supposed to be max 4, I only made 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstormmom View Post
    You know what they say the definition of insanity is..... I keep checking my trade wagon over and over..... Still no beast trades have reappeared. I'm so glad I seem to be the only one this happened to. Hope Customer Support can help soon. Also discovered the siren trade in my MRC is missing too. Supposed to be max 4, I only made 1.
    Wow, that is seriously messed up option! I really hope it is a bug.

Fixed the issue of beast crafts disappearing from the Trade Wagon. Let me know if you still don't see the crafts after force closing the game, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!