Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ok wait a minute. i've gotten unlimited energy packs many times and never ended up with only 40 at the end. CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE? OR ELSE I WON'T RISK LOSING MY STASH OF 9000 ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    You won't lose your stash. Just don't collect from your energy sources during the 15 mins (which starts as soon as you purchase the bundle).

Rhino Keeper
    Will the armoured siren expire after event? Really want her, but missing clown fishies ....

Executive Chef
    I am getting almost 100% spawn rate from all pigs, and special cows.

Regular cows have not spawned a siren.

Could someone please point me to the correct thread to figure out which special monster I should aim for? Thanks

Oh my, oh my. Not ok. On my main account I just crafted the siren in the troll wagon.
    Where did it say we could only chose one item from the trade wagon!?!
    I would never have bothered with that siren if I knew I would lose a chance at any other previous item!
    After getting the troll wagon siren all of my other options are GONE!
    I wanted that dark unicorn. I just thought I’d get the sirens out of the way first. Please tell me this is a glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstormmom View Post
    Oh my, oh my. Not ok. On my main account I just crafted the siren in the troll wagon.
    I would never have bothered with that siren if I knew I would lose a chance at any other previous item!
    I wanted that dark unicorn. I just thought I’d get the sirens out of the way first. Please tell me this is a glitch.
    OMG oh no! Is Everything gone, or just the special event animals? I mean, are the usual options still showing? I hope it a glitch
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMG oh no! Is Everything gone, or just the special event animals? I mean, are the usual options still showing? I hope it a glitch
    The troll trades are still there. All the special animals are gone!

Rhino Keeper
    It didn't in anything I saw. I'm sure someone will check this out for us. It would be unfortunate if that is the case, they should have told us upfront!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted the royal siren in the trade wagon and all the other monster options are still there
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I crafted the royal siren in the trade wagon and all the other monster options are still there
    I completed all three sirens. Maybe this ended my monster hunt? Please... I really hope this is a glitch.
    I really thought this was the best Monster Hunt ever. Now I?m just sad.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed all three sirens. Maybe this ended my monster hunt? Please... I really hope this is a glitch.
    i hope so too for your sake. You can still do a regular MH and just try for gold troll tokens
    turn your game completely off and turn your phone/tablet off then restart and see if it helps
    S8 please remove cap on level

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast