Thread: Hickory Trees

Farm Supplier

Hickory Trees

I?ve got extra hickory trees as a bonus prize, however, I cannot use it as it kept saying I?ve reached my limit of 5 trees. Now, I?ve no tree because I have used up my 5 trees and the market still showed that I have 5 trees in the farm which is not true. This is rather stupid, You should aware this kind of mistakes or bugs and should have sorted it out before you launch it out. Now, can some one tell me what to do about this as I have NO hickory trees in my farm.

Grand Emperor
    Don't worry, this is not a bug. I posted these on Hickory trees in the event thread. Place those in your cellar on your farm, use them up before you can buy more. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rd-2019-Apr-24

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Hickory Trees are delivered to your cellar upon reaching the milestone and can be placed. It will not change the current cap of 5, but it will allow you place them even if you are currently maxed.
    Yes the Hickory Trees counter in the Market counts the total we have on farm and in cellar. E.g. Your market will show 10/5 if you have 5 Hickory trees on farm and 5 in cellar. You have to use them up before the Market lets you purchase more.

Farm Supplier
    I already used up my 5 trees and the store still showed I have 5 trees in the farm. It’s not like what you said.

Grand Emperor
    Did you use up all 5 on farm as well as those 5 in your cellar? If you have cleared all 10, try restarting your game and check under Market again.

I bought more after I used up all 10 trees.

Rhino Keeper

Unable to place hickory trees.

Did you use up all 5 on farm as well as those 5 in your cellar? If you have cleared all 10, try restarting your game and check under Market again.

I bought more after I used up all 10 trees.
    When I try to add to the 3 hickory trees on the farm, it tells me that "You're at your limit! Level up to buy more of these items!" It shows 8/5 in the market. Still seems like there is an issue. Do I have to collect all of the 3 on the farm before I can plant more.?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-03-19 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Grand Emperor
    I believe you have 5 hickory trees in your cellar, that's why Market says 8/5. If you do, then it's correct. Place them on your farm and use them up before you can buy more. Let me know how it goes for you.

New Resident
    Great job! Just found out yesterday that I could not buy any. First time ever! Thank you for your help.