Thread: Laggy game = Lost gems

Rhino Keeper

Laggy game = Lost gems

Just wanted to lament how the latest Android update made Castle Story and all my S8 games laggy again. Which meant, at some point between last night and tonight, the input of when I clicked on things and when it ACTUALLY registered was off and somehow 100 of my gems are gone. I don't know what happened, but I don't have them anymore, I don't know WHEN it happened either other than I just now noticed.

I have nothing to show for it. No items, I'm full on energy at the moment, etc. Just . . . sad. I was saving up for a cabbage hut (for the next sale). Probably sped up something I don't care about because we're in between events. These latest android updates have been dreadful and my gems are a casualty. Makes the game nearly unplayable when it's this laggy.

Also, I've only ONCE seen a banner to watch videos for Baron's tent. I've been playing this game for over a year now. What a sad way to start the month out.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh that's not good... have you tried all of the troubleshooting tips? Maybe clear some phone memory first if you can. There's lots of players who can offer assistance in how to do that or use your search engine about tips on your model of device.

Sorry to hear about your gem loss... you can reach out to Support if you want to.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I'll check it out but I regularly clean out my phone. This happened before after a previous major Android update, so I'm suspicious on the timing. But thank you for the advice. Always appreciate what you do for us, SpiritWind.