Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Story - May 2019 to current (look for new neighbours here!)

all welcome to add me kellym2083

Happy to add TWO mid level 30s and up players who are looking for someone to send gifts regularly and send back when able to (i am often full on everything unless something is needed for an event but always could use wisps as im always building Lanterns to expand.

*Please post a message on my message board in game you are friending me to exchange wisps. Requests without a message will be deleted. Thank you!*
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-25-19 at 12:02 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Hey everyone! I'm getting back into this game. My ID is rosannadanna. Please add me!

Rhino Keeper
    1ch1ps .... I?m level 50 and have no gifting neighbors... I return in the order so you will get back whatever you send me... I like wisps for expanding.

I also play Dragon story, about level 195 and can use peeps there as I?m down to 1 fellow who I?ve gifted with for yrs.

secretsammy

I'm a Lvl 50 player who logs in multiple times a day whose just realised half her neighbours don't play anymore

GypsyWoman94 ! Add me guys

New Resident
    ID = pamdoraz
    Looking for ACTIVE players
    I am a level 50 and have been playing for several years. I am usually active daily unless one of us is sick or internet down which isn?t often lol
    I try to return gifts in order received but if you are full .... then obviously that makes it difficult!

Thanks 😊
    Pam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12