Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - May 2019 to current (look for new neighbours here!)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story - May 2019 to current (look for new neighbours here!)

Looking for active neighbors? Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.

Please note that it is polite to leave a message on a player's in-game wall to say you've sent an invite.

Note: You can delete your own posts in this forum only.

Make sure you check the Hub for links to all of the excellent game guides and other helpful information on how to play and enjoy Castle Story!

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

Click here to read the Terms of Service:
    A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
    Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that [B](1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

(I am not accepting new neighbour requests at this time... sorry.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-31-19 at 04:06 PM.

New Resident
    Need active neighbors. Please add Kasia0782

Just started playing Castle Story in addition to RS & BS, please add lavenderbutterfly123

Thank you!

New Resident
    Feel free to add me. y2hecate

add up! heatherfayee

Add me: kristalynn0823 (I don't have access to the forum to that account but it's what I use to play all my games on)!!

New Resident
    Add me Reba000

Level 50 player for a long time. My gifting neighbors have disappeared so that I am down to 2. Usually like 4-5 and I return in order so not looking for many people.

Need to be 45+ (sorry have around 200 neighbors) gift regularly and dont mind if it takes an extra day or two (thats my max) to get back

That went fast! I have enough gifters. Thank you
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-15-19 at 01:02 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

New Resident
    Add me: annamng
    I'm a level 50 player

New Resident
    Hi! Add me at IrishDerp ☘️
    Only on level 9 but I?m very active every day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast