Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    If I remember correctly, you have to complete Brave New World goal in your to-do list before new land papers will start dropping from deliveries. From the goal, click GO, there’s a specific area you must expand to to complete this goal.
    I can confirm this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I just completed my last expansion update. I see that we have all kinds of room left. Two questions: when can we expect more expansions and can they repurpose that event area to give us more space?

Farm Supplier
    Good evening everyone,

Hope you're all safe and well with everything going on in the world today (and the past few months). Prayers to all of you!

Anyway, another year has passed that us lowly Android users cannot expand to the left of the mine where almost a dozen spots are available to iOS users. Can someone please explain why we are prohibited from gaining access to those places? I remember in the early days of the game, Android was "new" in support and all... but come on guys... It's a little ridiculous now.

And of course, why are there so many "holes" in the rest of the field that we can't expand to? That makes absolutely no sense either...

Sorry for the little rant, but it's very frustrating to see this when there doesn't seem to be any valid reason...

Hopefully an S8 rep can pop in and let us know what's going on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Good evening everyone,

Hope you're all safe and well with everything going on in the world today (and the past few months). Prayers to all of you!

Anyway, another year has passed that us lowly Android users cannot expand to the left of the mine where almost a dozen spots are available to iOS users. Can someone please explain why we are prohibited from gaining access to those places? I remember in the early days of the game, Android was "new" in support and all... but come on guys... It's a little ridiculous now.

And of course, why are there so many "holes" in the rest of the field that we can't expand to? That makes absolutely no sense either...

Sorry for the little rant, but it's very frustrating to see this when there doesn't seem to be any valid reason...

Hopefully an S8 rep can pop in and let us know what's going on.
    Great points.

I mainly and always use an IOS (iPhone 6s, in specific) each time I have played farm story, until recently. Where I logged in with a Samsung note 9, and noticed what I had seen on iOS wasn't shared with android.

I've noticed a lack of stuff on Android than on iOS.

For reference; iOS gets the truffle forest, wishing well, the hot air balloon thing, amongst other things, that Android doesn't get. And even the delivery truck (the farmers market) my Samsung note 9 doesn't get it, but my iPhone does.

I was shocked to see this.

But regardless, I wonder why myself? Or why there is such a disparity between the two sides.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, it just seems like, well, for lack of a better word - laziness - on the part of S8 to make the two platforms equal.

I remember the early days where it was the iPhone 1 and there was not much out there for a while, and then the first serious competitor was released (HTC EVO, which I bought), and trying to compare the 50,000+ apps in the Apple Store versus maybe a thousand in the Android Marketplace (pre- Google Play)... sure, I could understand why there would be such a discrepancy back then. But for the most part, there are just as many apps on both sides now, and even tools that can code in both, so it's just frustrating that Android continues to be left out of so many things here on S8 that frankly, no other company I am aware of does. Every other program I use has an iOS equivalent and they operate basically identically, with a few minor differences due to buttons and such. But by and large, everyone out there basically duplicates the capabilities of their apps regardless of which operating system they are using.

Oh, and yes, I tested and compared them... my daughter has an iPhone XR and I was curious one day a year or so ago and did just that - downloaded the equal app on both platforms and did some testing and they were basically identical. The look was different between the two in many cases, but they still operated and had mostly the same features between the two.

Anyway, hopefully S8 can get off their proverbial hind-sides (different word should have been used there, but I'm trying to be polite), and stop treating Android as the lost child.

Executive Chef
    Hello to anyone who may answer me.

I got a new quest, I'm not sure when I did, but I noticed it yesterday.

But anyway, it says this;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C829C66-6D59-4327-B602-1EFDACD43AC7.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	56139

I then click the "go" button, and it sends me here:

Name:	E9B7408D-EFF5-4A7A-8F23-95AF4E83EF3B.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	56140

Near the big Salvage Yard.

Once I can get expanded to there and do the quest(s)

Does it instantly give you the arcade machine?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1524757

I don't know anything about an arcade machine?
    But so long ago if it is a reward you would receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

Once you expand to that location, you will unlock the new expansion parts, and a new goal will unlock where you will be rewarded with an arcade machine if you get 5 of each part from deliveries.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Does anyone know if you still need land deeds, old maps and expansion permits beyond a certain point or level? I'm on level 69 but currently there are no areas available where I need these parts and they are taking up space. I'm playing on Android if that makes a difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Once you expand to that location, you will unlock the new expansion parts, and a new goal will unlock where you will be rewarded with an arcade machine if you get 5 of each part from deliveries.
    So is the arcade machine offer still valid? Even 2 years after its introduction?