Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 Apr 29

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 36 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 400,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 May 13

New Expansions

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 37 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 410,000 coins

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	921 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	51749  

Great but why only one at a time?!? Clearly there is more room to expand. I don't understand this game most of the time, just my two cents.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Great but why only one at a time?!? Clearly there is more room to expand. I don't understand this game most of the time, just my two cents.
    Writing this as a fellow player. I can see several advantages of not releasing everything at one shot.

We can look forward to stages of releases. If all lands were released on Day 1, some players may feel discouraged and overwhelmed by the massive expansions. Also the bigger our game boards are, the more device resources are needed to run the game. Which means, if they speed up the expansions, players on older devices will not be able to play. As it is, I have some neighbours who are unable to visit my farm.

I have fully expanded and have so much room to spare, much much more than I needed. Out of curiosity, are you of space?

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 May 29

New Expansions

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 37 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 410,000 coins

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 Jun

New Expansions

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 38 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 420,000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Writing this as a fellow player. I can see several advantages of not releasing everything at one shot.

We can look forward to stages of releases. If all lands were released on Day 1, some players may feel discouraged and overwhelmed by the massive expansions. Also the bigger our game boards are, the more device resources are needed to run the game. Which means, if they speed up the expansions, players on older devices will not be able to play. As it is, I have some neighbours who are unable to visit my farm.

I have fully expanded and have so much room to spare, much much more than I needed. Out of curiosity, are you of space?
    Hi Rynetory...I have caught up now so all is good but.... lol... I wish they would make more expansions by the truffle hogs and to the right of the train and those weird spots where those fake trees are. Anyhow always happy to see expansions

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Hi Rynetory...I have caught up now so all is good but.... lol... I wish they would make more expansions by the truffle hogs and to the right of the train and those weird spots where those fake trees are. Anyhow always happy to see expansions
    Yes I agree. Happy to see expansions but would to see those odd intermittent empty spaces expandable. Also if the County Fair area is not going to be utilized for that event type it would be helpful to have that land accessible. It’s such a strategic location and it’s just wasted space.

And it would also be nice to use the river for something. How about a river boat delivery? Or fish as pets that live in the river?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Yes I agree. Happy to see expansions but would to see those odd intermittent empty spaces expandable. Also if the County Fair area is not going to be utilized for that event type it would be helpful to have that land accessible. It’s such a strategic location and it’s just wasted space.

And it would also be nice to use the river for something. How about a river boat delivery? Or fish as pets that live in the river?
    I agree..awesome ideas!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    AstronomyDan - Are you playing on Android platform? Does this answer your question?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1546763
    Greetings Rynetory,

Just wanted to follow up on this now that roughly 6 months have passed and nothing has changed other than me going up 2 more levels...

The link you had sent did discuss the "swap" of availability of 2 expansion spaces that were different between iOS and Android, but in the case of Android, there are still at least 7 other spaces over by the mine that I am unable to expand to that apparently iOS can reach.

Any chance you can inquire with S8 when they plan to fix this? I have a ton of those old expansion pieces that I really would like to put to use instead of just selling them.

Thanks and have a great week

Daniel