Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

The land purchases

I have no problem with having to collect new items to purchase land but I do have an issue only being able to get them only from the warehouse. Also they are way far between to get them especially the for sale signs. We as the upper levels should also get them for our animals as well. I feel the upper level players have paid a lot of money and time to get to that point and we snouts be equal. Either that or mix our land for both items. Does anyone else feel the same?

Host(ess)
    After completing the last expansion with the old parts and the corresponding goal I am still receiving drops of the old maps/permits.... why?? This makes no sense... any ideas?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krystab33 View Post
    After completing the last expansion with the old parts and the corresponding goal I am still receiving drops of the old maps/permits.... why?? This makes no sense... any ideas?
    We all receive them. I just sell them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    We all receive them. I just sell them.
    And I just buy them. ����������

Rhino Keeper

New Land Expansion Items

On my farm, just like many other farms, I have expansion areas which require the new expansion items (Survey machine, Mew map and For Sale Signs) but my plane deliveries only drop the older ones. Is there a certain level required for them to drop? Or do I need to expand a certain amount of times? I am on level 41. I wish the plane would drop the newer items Is there anyone who as an answer for this? I heard that other people are having the same problem

I'm in desperate need of expansions after last few events, I hope it happens soon! Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    On my farm, just like many other farms, I have expansion areas which require the new expansion items (Survey machine, Mew map and For Sale Signs) but my plane deliveries only drop the older ones. Is there a certain level required for them to drop? Or do I need to expand a certain amount of times? I am on level 41. I wish the plane would drop the newer items Is there anyone who as an answer for this? I heard that other people are having the same problem
    Check Post 1 and see if you have activated the requirement for the new expansion items to drop.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I'm in desperate need of expansions after last few events, I hope it happens soon! Thanks
    There's an existing thread in the Suggestion and Feedback forum to request for more land expansion.

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansion - 2019 Apr 17

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 36 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 400,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

Not certain if this is the right thread but thanks S8 for the half off gems for expansion papers and upgrade parts. I used up half my saved gems to add expansion slots in some buildings, a land expansion and space in the barn and silo. This sale was better for me than the decorations.