Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    So... why is it that none of the new expansions actually use the expansion parts in the picture?

And I still have that entire section to the left of the mine that is vacant and I can't expand to any of those... what's going on? I'm level 87 and no outstanding quests except the current promo.

Very discouraged.
    Hi, Dan. I took a look at your farm and it looks like a glitch that those plots to the left of the mine aren't accessible to you. You have all the surrounding plots, so you should be able to expand to them.

Rynetory, how can Dan get this glitch fixed?

Hi Storm 8,

So far, For Sale, Survey and New Map have been released via delivery, especially very few For Sale. Could you make it available via Train or Pet? I usually receive old papers like Land Deed, Old Map and Expansion, unfortunately they are useless now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    So... why is it that none of the new expansions actually use the expansion parts in the picture?

And I still have that entire section to the left of the mine that is vacant and I can't expand to any of those... what's going on? I'm level 87 and no outstanding quests except the current promo.

Very discouraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicAaron View Post
    Hi, Dan. I took a look at your farm and it looks like a glitch that those plots to the left of the mine aren't accessible to you. You have all the surrounding plots, so you should be able to expand to them.

Rynetory, how can Dan get this glitch fixed?
    AstronomyDan - Are you playing on Android platform? Does this answer your question?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1546763

Farm Supplier
    Good evening Rynetory,

Kinda... the post (from what I read), says it's 2 expansion slots on iOS next to the mine for Apple and 2 slots elsewhere for Android (and yes, I'm on Android), so they balance each other out for different devices and operating systems, but there are 7 spots there that are expanded to that I can't reach as far as I've been able to determine by comparing my farm to Stormie's, where all 7 of those additional slots next to the mine are all expanded to for Stormie.

If you are able to look at my farm, it's DanHenge, fyi...

Thoughts? Is that still correct as far as my inability to expand to those spots? Obviously if it is, I'll accept that, but I hope something is amiss and you're able to look into it?

Thank you for looking into it - have a great week ahead.

Grand Emperor
    I took a look at your farm and I believe those 5 plots just next to the mine are unexpandable. I'm on iOS so I'm not sure if you are able to use the 2 plots where the Farmers' Market is for iOS. I'll try to find out more for you.

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Dec 3

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 34 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 380,000 coins
    #2 - 34 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 380,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

I hadn't received any survey machines in days ugh!

Executive Chef
    My airplane doesn't give me any of the new expand items lol

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Dec 17

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 35 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 390,000 coins
    #2 - 35 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 390,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.