Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    OK, I've hit GO, I've expanded once each, old parts and new, and brave new future task is still there. What is supposed to happen?
    See Point 2 in Post 1 on what happens when you click GO. Check and expand all your old plots first and then you can get to complete the goal and get the new parts.

Rhino Keeper
    That's so illogical, but I think I understand, if I have even one plot that takes the old style parts, I can't complete the goal? I have one old plot left.
    Last edited by Jnny2good; 08-16-18 at 06:45 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Hi Guys,

I have some updates for you regarding the questions you have asked in the thread.

1. Will future expansions require old expansion papers? Can we sell them off?

Sorry I'm afraid there's no answer to this as Storm8 does not speculate future game developments. I would suggest that you keep both old papers and new parts just in case. I am keeping mine and sell off the spares.

2. For members who have not fully expanded their farm, when will the new expansion parts drop?

New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed as I mentioned earlier.

Once you complete the Brave New Future goal, your Discover The Future goal will appear.

3. New expansion parts currently come only from the Order Warehouse's deliveries.
    i did hundreds deliveries, but haven?t seen one of the new items for expansion
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    You must complete “Brave New Future” first.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Have you completed the "Brave New Future" goal? That will activate the start of drop for new expansion parts.

At level 76. Fully expanded. What level does expansions begin again ? Have several neighbors who are way past my farm in size. Don't want to sell any old or new expansion things

Is anyone else still getting the new expansion parts from deliveries and you can?t expand any farther ? I?ve gone out as far as the game allows it appears but why am I still getting the parts? Are there more expansions coming?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee5459 View Post
    At level 76. Fully expanded. What level does expansions begin again ? Have several neighbors who are way past my farm in size. Don't want to sell any old or new expansion things
    You are fully expanded if you have expanded the 6 new plots for this update, see Post 1. We'll have to wait for more land in future updates.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmama41 View Post
    Is anyone else still getting the new expansion parts from deliveries and you can?t expand any farther ? I?ve gone out as far as the game allows it appears but why am I still getting the parts? Are there more expansions coming?
    It's normal for the game to continue to give parts so we can keep extras. You can sell them off if you dont wish to keep them. Storm8 does not speculate future updates but I should think we will see more expansions in future.

Thanks. Love this game and didn't want to sell expansion parts if I was going to need them soon. ✝️

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast