Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Can you tell me if we will ever be able to use the old expansion parts? Thank you for your time.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babybaby123 View Post
    Can you tell me if we will ever be able to use the old expansion parts? Thank you for your time.
    New players just starting have to expand all their land with the old pieces. I always sell mine as I get them to help them out.

Hello,

I'm the old members so shall I keep the old expansion parts or not otherwise I can sell to others and keep my space, thanks Brenda

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beebeecsh View Post
    Hello,

I'm the old members so shall I keep the old expansion parts or not otherwise I can sell to others and keep my space, thanks Brenda
    I don't know what to say because they could release land using the old parts too.
    I dumped but ha I might be sorry but I have lots of high Level neighbours often selling the items

Thanks, I also do that too to sell the items to other parties.

Grand Emperor
    See Answer 1 regarding if old expansion papers will be used for future new expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Hi Guys,

I have some updates for you regarding the questions you have asked in the thread.

1. Will future expansions require old expansion papers? Can we sell them off?

Sorry I'm afraid there's no answer to this as Storm8 does not speculate future game developments. I would suggest that you keep both old papers and new parts just in case. I am keeping mine and sell off the spares.

2. For members who have not fully expanded their farm, when will the new expansion parts drop?

New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed as I mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    Once you complete the Brave New Future goal, your Discover The Future goal will appear.

3. New expansion parts currently come only from the Order Warehouse's deliveries.

I hope there is a new expansion soon, I'm full from the leaderboards and when I sold there was an expansion lol...this seed goal stuff is going into my barn. Yikes!

Farm Supplier
    I am level 65 and have never had a new expansion part dropped from the warehouse. Ive had to buy them from the newspaper. Will they ever drop for me ? I have 2 or 3 areas that require these parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I am level 65 and have never had a new expansion part dropped from the warehouse. Ive had to buy them from the newspaper. Will they ever drop for me ? I have 2 or 3 areas that require these parts.
    The only time I got significantly more new expansion items from plane deliveries is during leaderboard events. Other events not so much, maybe a grand total of 3-5. During leaderboards I tend to get more, something like 20-15-7 for all three new expand items after like 60 deliveries a day for 10 days. The drop is always lopsided and slows down as I accumulate more in barn. I rarely see new expand items in newspaper, so if u r able to buy them, more power to you.

Ryne, sorry to beat an old drum, but I?ve expanded into the new area using parts I?ve found in the Newspaper but it hasn?t completed for me The Brave New World goal. Thanks.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast