Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure if this is the same issue, or if it's an issue at all, cuz I read the linked bug thread about unintended open plots, and it seems to be different. But I don't have an option to expand to the plot to the left of the mine. Is this not available for Android? Or is it just not open to me yet st my level (52) and where I've already expanded?

Fashion Designer
    so I still have to expand some areas that need old papers. But I can't seem to get any papers these past weeks. Can anyone tell me if there are specific activities that will drop papers more often than other activities?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    This is ridiculous. I?ve been sending deliveries when possible - lost count of how many - and not one single part for the new expansions has dropped. As if the last event didn?t make me mad enough to quit, now this? The only reason I kept playing is because of the friends I have on the game. It?s certainly not because the events and quests are fun like they used to be. How can I get the parts to expand?
    SAME thing for me! I noticed that I haven't been getting any at all during the penguin event. Is this by design? Should we expect to only see event items drop during an event?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I am totally expanded but can't find the sign that says "your farm is as big as it can get." Is this a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm supposed to expand first and then I start getting drops of the new items? How is that supposed to work? I've expanded with purchased items and I still am not getting drops of the new items.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I think I am totally expanded but can't find the sign that says "your farm is as big as it can get." Is this a bug?
    same! If I can expand more I would like the space!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The open plots have been fixed. I have flagged over the missing expansion sign. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-of-new-land

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    So I'm supposed to expand first and then I start getting drops of the new items? How is that supposed to work? I've expanded with purchased items and I still am not getting drops of the new items.
    New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed. More information in Post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, I've hit GO, I've expanded once each, old parts and new, and brave new future task is still there. What is supposed to happen?

It's frustrating not to be getting parts like we used to from collecting pets as I'm not getting new maps! And prizes are old items. We also need a way to get these please! Thanks

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast