Survey Machine

6 New Expansions
    #1 - 9 of each expansion parts
    #2 - 11 of each expansion parts
    #3 - 12 of each expansion parts
    #4 - 14 of each expansion parts
    #5 - 16 of each expansion parts
    #6 - 18 of each expansion parts

Deliveries drop old expansion papers and new expansion parts randomly. New expansion parts are stored in your barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Hi Guys,

I have some updates for you regarding the questions you have asked in the thread.

1. Will future expansions require old expansion papers? Can we sell them off?

Sorry I'm afraid there's no answer to this as Storm8 does not speculate future game developments. I would suggest that you keep both old papers and new parts just in case. I am keeping mine and sell off the spares.

2. For members who have not fully expanded their farm, when will the new expansion parts drop?

New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed as I mentioned earlier.

Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    Once you complete the Brave New Future goal, your Discover The Future goal will appear.

3. New expansion parts currently come only from the Order Warehouse's deliveries.
    Missing Expansion Sign - reported

Grand Emperor
    Regular Goals

Brave New Future
    Well these times are a changing... as we expand out, we're gonna need some new things to cultivate the land! Get to that field over there and we'll start looking for a new way to get new items!
    Discover a new area of the Farm (click [Go])
    REWARD: 200 coins, 3 xps
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    Discover The Future
    You've done it! A whole batch of new items will start arriving from the Order Warehouse! If you can find enough of them, I've got a new-fangled gadget with your name on it!
    Get New Map x5
    Get For Sale Sign x5
    Get Survey Machine x5
    REWARD: 1 Arcade Machine

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I just signed on and have some kind of update event
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5055.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	45449

Well, I have the update and I have already sold 20 orders and not one bonus item yet. I wonder how many we have to do to get at least one. Maybe getting Land this way is not a great way after all. I was so happy when I saw it but now........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I just signed on and have some kind of update event
    oh yeah i just logged on and saw the same now (was not expecting one so taking it easy )! doesn't look like a limited-time quest and seems to require a particular expansion before it unlocks (i missed what the first step was cuz it just flashed across my screen and told me i completed it already ).

Rhino Keeper
    oh yup, 5 new land expansions using new items...i was excited for a moment but now i'm just kinda blehhh about it :/ what am i gonna do with so many of the old ones now....?!?! -___- sigh

for now...the new deeds just feel like extra clutter crowding barn space....maybe i'll get more excited later...

update: p.s. arrghh why am i still getting all the old ones as delivery drops instead of the new ones...?!
    Last edited by orca1006; 07-03-18 at 07:37 PM.

This is interesting...

Can they please make the light green grid go to the new expansions.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Can they please make the light green grid go to the new expansions.
    you mean the light green vs dark green grass patch after we've expanded to a certain space? yeah i've noticed they overlooked turning the land light green for some of the expansions (the 3 new ones and some of the old ones right below the truffle pen)

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    you mean the light green vs dark green grass patch after we've expanded to a certain space? yeah i've noticed they overlooked turning the land light green for some of the expansions (the 3 new ones and some of the old ones right below the truffle pen)
    Yeah, I'm guessing this requires a game update from the app store. I really hope this happens... Also they should get rid of the trees next to the new expansions.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    oh yeah i just logged on and saw the same now (was not expecting one so taking it easy )! doesn't look like a limited-time quest and seems to require a particular expansion before it unlocks (i missed what the first step was cuz it just flashed across my screen and told me i completed it already ).
    Yes, it does. Perhaps it is the new ones that were released last month?
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-03-18 at 08:16 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast