Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 Apr 29

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 36 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 400,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2019 May 13

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 1 new expansion.
    #1 - 37 of each expansion part (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 410,000 coins

See Expansion parts for more information on these parts.

Note: Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	51749  

Great but why only one at a time?!? Clearly there is more room to expand. I don't understand this game most of the time, just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Great but why only one at a time?!? Clearly there is more room to expand. I don't understand this game most of the time, just my two cents.
    Writing this as a fellow player. I can see several advantages of not releasing everything at one shot.

We can look forward to stages of releases. If all lands were released on Day 1, some players may feel discouraged and overwhelmed by the massive expansions. Also the bigger our game boards are, the more device resources are needed to run the game. Which means, if they speed up the expansions, players on older devices will not be able to play. As it is, I have some neighbours who are unable to visit my farm.

I have fully expanded and have so much room to spare, much much more than I needed. Out of curiosity, are you of space?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516