Thread: Side Quest: Ruler of All - Apr 23 2019

Side Quest: Ruler of All - Apr 23 2019

What will you craft with your Gilded Sword (you can only pick one):

Neo Supreme Dragon
    Good if you haven't got her, not much use if you already have one because you cannot trade her
    for essence.
    (see screenshot below)

3 pieces of 10x Farm Boosts
    For use during Bingo, LB Events or just when you need food quickly.

15 pieces of Adventrue Tickets
    Used to craft dragons at the Ticket Temple. Some monthly dragons from previous months are still there.

You cannot trade you Neo Supreme Dragon for Essence 

Rhino Keeper
    None of the ultra rares in the last several months can be traded. Value pack dragons as well. Neo taurus, Neo glasswing, Neo valiant, fantasy, Starfall and more. Bunch of useless ultra duplicates now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    None of the ultra rares in the last several months can be traded. Value pack dragons as well. Neo taurus, Neo glasswing, Neo valiant, fantasy, Starfall and more. Bunch of useless ultra duplicates now
    This is upsetting. I just discovered this for myself last night when I was trying to decide what I want to get on each account. My plan all along has been to get the Neo Supreme on all 3 accounts, disenchant her on my older accounts because I already have one on each , and of course KEEP on my baby account. 15 Adventure Tickets really isn't all that many for the amount of work that we have to do in these events, and I couldn't care less about 10x farm boosts. Blargh!