Thread: Farm Story 2 on Android, missing critical buildings compared to Ipad version

New Resident

Exclamation Farm Story 2 on Android, missing critical buildings compared to Ipad version

Hello,
    I have a problem with missing buildings on the Android version.
    On Ipad version they are visible. It's under User ID TSCC5F, Storm ID - Putynka. Can someone please help me?
    It's, for example, Farmer's Market, Balloon Dock amongst others. They are not in Cellar, I checked.
    I would stick with playing it on Ipad, but it's too old and with many buildings also slower compared to Android version (I'm playing it on Nokia 8)

Best regards
    Marek S.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-30-19 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Shortened last name for player's privacy

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, your game is working fine. Farm Story 2 started on iOS platform so the older features in the beginning years were not available on Android platform currently. See Chapter Features currently unavailable on Android devices in Main Guide, link in my signature. iOS items are invisible when you switch over to play on your android device.

The good news is that the new game items and updates in the recent years are available on both platforms.