Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle colors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks for the list! Yay now I have an idea what to look out for. Thank you for all your help

I don?t see warrior princess in the list. So I should not consider getting her then? Only reason I ask about her is because she?s on sale atm for 150 gold.

I remember on another thread, you talked about breeding quetzals and something else for essence. Can I ask, how do you do this in an efficient way, allowing for events as well? What I mean is, my breeding cave, nests, evo temple are constantly in use. If I were to solely focus on producing essence, each dragon takes 2 days in breeding cave + 2 days in nest + 2 days in evo = 6 days per 100 essence. If I were to only work on essence, then I can?t play events or do anything else. Can you please tell me how you do it? Ty
    Breed,hatch,evolve Quetzal during WEs & LBs.These score points but your Bingo will be affected so you will have to prioritize whichever is more useful/beneficial. Good luck.

Banned
    Thanks for the list! Yay now I have an idea what to look out for. Thank you for all your help

I don?t see warrior princess in the list. So I should not consider getting her then? Only reason I ask about her is because she?s on sale atm for 150 gold.

I remember on another thread, you talked about breeding quetzals and something else for essence. Can I ask, how do you do this in an efficient way, allowing for events as well? What I mean is, my breeding cave, nests, evo temple are constantly in use. If I were to solely focus on producing essence, each dragon takes 2 days in breeding cave + 2 days in nest + 2 days in evo = 6 days per 100 essence. If I were to only work on essence, then I can?t play events or do anything else. Can you please tell me how you do it? Ty
    It actually takes a LOT of patience to breed an army of Quetzals or Infinities. I don't try to breed Quetzals during Dragon Tales, I just do them during World Events and Leaderboards. Quetzal has the shortest breed time of any diamond type when using the diamond/Forest or diamond/fire strategy. The results of doing the quick diamond hybrid theory would be Quetzal (32hrs), Ridgeback (41hrs) and Crusader (44hrs). You can also breed diamond/quetzal or diamond/crusader or ridgeback to add the 40 hour Infinity to the mix. On average it does take about 4 days total to incubate, hatch and evolve a Quetzal to where it can be disenchanted. The other dragons take about 6 days. On average I score about 800-1200 essence in about 4 weeks employing that strategy but it takes a heckuva a lot of patience. After all, Quetzal is an ultra rare dragon.

I don’t see warrior princess in the list. So I should not consider getting her then? Only reason I ask about her is because she’s on sale atm for 150 gold.

I remember on another thread, you talked about breeding quetzals and something else for essence. Can I ask, how do you do this in an efficient way, allowing for events as well? What I mean is, my breeding cave, nests, evo temple are constantly in use. If I were to solely focus on producing essence, each dragon takes 2 days in breeding cave + 2 days in nest + 2 days in evo = 6 days per 100 essence. If I were to only work on essence, then I can’t play events or do anything else. Can you please tell me how you do it? Ty
    I?ve been following this strategy and breeding lots of quetzals & infinity?s but I?m actually starting to wonder if it would be smarter to breed tons of wilds instead since they give 10 essence. Trading 1 wild dragon/day would give you 70 essence/week.

Executive Chef
    It seems that our thread has gone a little off topic (which I don't mind), but I will say that I don't have any strategy toward getting Essence. I just breed for whatever I need during an event or what a Bingo task tells me to do, or, if neither of those is in play, I just breed for a dragon that I want. I wind up with a wide variety of duplicate dragons that I then disenchant - I do everything that gives 10 Essence or more. I don't bother with the ones that give only 2 Essence. I never seem to have any shortage of Essence on my older accounts. My baby account doesn't have enough dragons to be getting duplicates yet (except for that Beryl dragon!), so I haven't had much to disenchant from it yet, so I only have 621 Essence there, which is still enough to get a Gilded Knight if I want one for that account (I have one on one of my older accounts, and he is my best fighter, so I am considering getting him for my baby account, too).

Executive Chef
    for battle arena, i was just battling something ( i can't remember the dragon sorry). but it was a level 8 rare. black and blue i think. i tried my level 15 diamond. lost. miserably. healed him. went back in & knocked the same dragon out in one bash.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I heard that a dragon that has three colours is weaker than one that has one colour not sure if that?s true. With three colours it makes them weaker because of the multiple split.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    I heard that a dragon that has three colours is weaker than one that has one colour not sure if that?s true. With three colours it makes them weaker because of the multiple split.
    That is true only if it's opponent is a Champion.
    If not, use the battle chart posted at the start of each battle thread to choose the best candidate to fight the battle arena dragon. The chart lists the known strengths & weaknesses of many of the Dragon types but does not have info on all the newer types.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12