Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle colors

Rhino Keeper

Battle colors

Can anyone please help me understand the colors in battling?

The opponent dragon has purple and blue. I looked up the table and it said I could use Rainbow. My Rainbow is level 10 but failed to beat the level 5 dragon in the pic. I don?t understand it. Help..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F3548D6-E11E-467B-A2F9-78B7A59A8971.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	51545

Name:	19924452-E830-45CF-8076-D9AF1DB12B28.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	51546

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Can anyone please help me understand the colors in battling?

The opponent dragon has purple and blue. I looked up the table and it said I could use Rainbow. My Rainbow is level 10 but failed to beat the level 5 dragon in the pic. I don?t understand it. Help..

Name:	7F3548D6-E11E-467B-A2F9-78B7A59A8971.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	51545

Name:	19924452-E830-45CF-8076-D9AF1DB12B28.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	51546
    I find that kind of head scratching too. The element that you would need to be the most concerned about is the Elemental element as the purple is secondary and the blue is tertiary. As of right now there's really no table for elements such as elemental, tarot, flower, beast, etc so, as a rule of thumb, I look at the dragon's magic and pretend it's an element like the ones listed in the table. Like elemental I treat as a red dragon since it uses red fire magic and I choose dragons that are good against red. In your case, you picked a good dragon to put against Impetus but, for some odd reason, the game made your Rainbow lose.

Use the same dragon but try using a different combo ie use bash first instead of magic same goes for second hit (if needed) hopefully that might help

Nightclub Owner
    Just remember that no dragon is 100% successful against any other dragon. The best percentage I've ever encountered was 90% and even that loses sometimes
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just remember that no dragon is 100% successful against any other dragon. The best percentage I've ever encountered was 90% and even that loses sometimes
    Against Purple.Blue dragons I always use Seeker(Purple.Green.Yellow) which give a 3-0 strength advantage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I find that kind of head scratching too. The element that you would need to be the most concerned about is the Elemental element as the purple is secondary and the blue is tertiary. As of right now there's really no table for elements such as elemental, tarot, flower, beast, etc so, as a rule of thumb, I look at the dragon's magic and pretend it's an element like the ones listed in the table. Like elemental I treat as a red dragon since it uses red fire magic and I choose dragons that are good against red. In your case, you picked a good dragon to put against Impetus but, for some odd reason, the game made your Rainbow lose.
    Thanks! I read your comment like 5 times. I think I got the gist of what you’re saying. Let me rephrase it, see if I got it right

1) I should look at the first color only. The second and third colors don’t matter as much
    2) the first color in this case is Elemental, which is made up of fire and magic. So I should use dragons listed in the table that are good for red, fire

I don’t understand why my Rainbow failed. Does the game just randomly let you win or lose? Ew. If that’s the case, what’s the point of feeding up dragons or trying to breed/get ultra rare dragons if we’re not guaranteed a win??

It just hit me that we are guaranteed a win. We just pay 30 gold for the privilege. I supposed that’s what it all boils down to —> $$$$

Banned
    Thanks! I read your comment like 5 times. I think I got the gist of what you’re saying. Let me rephrase it, see if I got it right

1) I should look at the first color only. The second and third colors don’t matter as much
    2) the first color in this case is Elemental, which is made up of fire and magic. So I should use dragons listed in the table that are good for red, fire

I don’t understand why my Rainbow failed. Does the game just randomly let you win or lose? Ew. If that’s the case, what’s the point of feeding up dragons or trying to breed/get ultra rare dragons if we’re not guaranteed a win??

It just hit me that we are guaranteed a win. We just pay 30 gold for the privilege. I supposed that’s what it all boils down to —> $$$$
    Well the first element is the element of most importance when it comes to battling. I'm not saying totally ignore the other elements but they're less important than the 1st one.
    When you hit the "magic" button in battle each element has different types of attacks like elemental uses the red flames, tarot types use the purple spell and flower uses the green vines. I choose my dragons for new elements (not on the table) based on this so against Impetus, I would've done what you did and pick Rainbow too. But, remember, rarity factors in the battle sometimes too. Impetus is an ultra rare and Rainbow is a rare. However no dragon is a 100% guarantee in battle. Sometimes a good match up may not be so good and can be head scratching like how my Defender loses against Odyssey. Fairtyale has an advantage over mythic and in most cases, my fairytale types will win against mythic types.

Rhino Keeper
    Oooo I’ve never noticed the stuff after I hit bash or magic. I’ll have to pay more attention to that. Thanks for the tip!

What would you say is a good champion to have? I worked the math on getting 1600 essence. It would take me 3 months to get that much for one dragon. So I want to craft one good one. After that, I’ll probably be too exhausted to try and get another 1600 essence haha

Banned
    Oooo I’ve never noticed the stuff after I hit bash or magic. I’ll have to pay more attention to that. Thanks for the tip!

What would you say is a good champion to have? I worked the math on getting 1600 essence. It would take me 3 months to get that much for one dragon. So I want to craft one good one. After that, I’ll probably be too exhausted to try and get another 1600 essence haha
    If you want some decent fighters I say Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Valiant, Light Mother, Omega Light Mother, Huntress, Gentle Knight for ultra rare. Stalwart, Tribal, Wardrum, Cleric, Dueler for super rare. Warden, Gilded Knight, Sentinel for rare.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    If you want some decent fighters I say Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Valiant, Light Mother, Omega Light Mother, Huntress, Gentle Knight for ultra rare. Stalwart, Tribal, Wardrum, Cleric, Dueler for super rare. Warden, Gilded Knight, Sentinel for rare.
    Thanks for the list! Yay now I have an idea what to look out for. Thank you for all your help

I don’t see warrior princess in the list. So I should not consider getting her then? Only reason I ask about her is because she’s on sale atm for 150 gold.

I remember on another thread, you talked about breeding quetzals and something else for essence. Can I ask, how do you do this in an efficient way, allowing for events as well? What I mean is, my breeding cave, nests, evo temple are constantly in use. If I were to solely focus on producing essence, each dragon takes 2 days in breeding cave + 2 days in nest + 2 days in evo = 6 days per 100 essence. If I were to only work on essence, then I can’t play events or do anything else. Can you please tell me how you do it? Ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast