View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    12 41.38%
  • I didn't like this event

    10 34.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    12 41.38%
  • Koala Tree

    11 37.93%
  • Topiary Bunny

    7 24.14%
  • Amazon Toucan

    15 51.72%
  • Peach Blossom Trees

    12 41.38%
  • Hickory Trees

    10 34.48%
  • Woodpecker

    18 62.07%
  • Weeping Willow

    9 31.03%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Koala Tree Leaderboard - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    totally agree lol
    I agree too! I don’t like that they can’t be stored either. The most I’ve ever gotten from them is 10 coins. Definitely not worth the work to make special feed for them.

  2. #22
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    I agree too! I don’t like that they can’t be stored either. The most I’ve ever gotten from them is 10 coins. Definitely not worth the work to make special feed for them.
    Totally agree! I’ve never got anything but coins too. Not worth the time spent to feed and harvest. Not even trying to be first or second.

  3. #23
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,677
    Quote Originally Posted by 01050609 View Post
    Android user here:

    First time I ever saw anything on FS2 regarding leaderboard! I am interested in the Woodpecker, but what about the "Leaderboard?" Will this be available?

    I didn't want to waste 125 gems...IF, android users aren't fully included!

    TIA!
    This event is currently on iOS only. The Woodpecker issue has been resolved. Sorry for the confusion.

  4. #24
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,677
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I had two problems with that:

    First, I thought there were a new kind of trees since the ones I won are named in English (Hickory) in the leaderboard and the ones I can buy are named in Spanish (nogal) in the shop.

    Second, I spent over 10 minutes trying to find where I planted my Hickory trees in my farm. It was driving me crazy because the shop was saying that I cannot plant more nogales so they must be somewhere in my farm. It turned out they where in the cellar.

    So be careful, if you have your Hickory trees in the cellar you cannot plant more even if you do not have any in your farm.
    I've passed in your feedback on the name in the Spanish version. Yes the Hickory Trees counter in the Market counts the total we have on farm and in cellar. E.g. Your market will show 10/5 if you have 5 Hickory trees on farm and 5 in cellar. You have to use them up before the Market lets you purchase more.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    162
    Can they make the weeping willow tree bigger? It is tiny. Almost like a bush.

  7. #27
    In this event and two previous events, two to three farms in my group have tied in first place with unusually high and IDENTICAL scores.

    How is this possible??? Has anyone else encountered this?

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    In this event and two previous events, two to three farms in my group have tied in first place with unusually high and IDENTICAL scores.

    How is this possible??? Has anyone else encountered this?
    Yes. Possible scenario 1. They r same person. 2. They r family/friends. 3. They r team players who know more than two ppl can win the ultimate prize.

    In theory, all 20 ppl on board can win, so long as all agree to a final number. In practice, it's really hard to get everyone to commit since some will want to reach 6500 or 25000 while others might not have the time or the resources.

    I've tied twice before. Last round, 1st and 2nd yellow boosted and knocked me to 3rd so I asked them to determine who wants to be 1st so I can tie with 2nd and still win, they ignored me lol.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 05-06-19 at 08:35 AM.

  9. #29
    It would be expensive but you could buy a boost and keep hitting the Woodpecker tree over and over, speeding it up for 4 gems. If you bought the boost and did it say 10 times it would be 300 points. Like I said expensive but that is a way to do it. I used to spend money on the leaderboard events but I suspected I was being paired with fake farms so I would spend money to keep up. I?m not opposed to spending money but it just seemed fishy so I stopped spending on leaderboard events.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnsstx View Post
    It would be expensive but you could buy a boost and keep hitting the Woodpecker tree over and over, speeding it up for 4 gems. If you bought the boost and did it say 10 times it would be 300 points. Like I said expensive but that is a way to do it. I used to spend money on the leaderboard events but I suspected I was being paired with fake farms so I would spend money to keep up. I?m not opposed to spending money but it just seemed fishy so I stopped spending on leaderboard events.
    Judy files this in the back of her head as a very interesting piece of data!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •