View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

12 41.38%
  • I didn't like this event

10 34.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 41.38%
  • Koala Tree

11 37.93%
  • Topiary Bunny

7 24.14%
  • Amazon Toucan

15 51.72%
  • Peach Blossom Trees

12 41.38%
  • Hickory Trees

10 34.48%
  • Woodpecker

18 62.07%
  • Weeping Willow

9 31.03%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Koala Tree Leaderboard - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnsstx View Post
    It would be expensive but you could buy a boost and keep hitting the Woodpecker tree over and over, speeding it up for 4 gems. If you bought the boost and did it say 10 times it would be 300 points. Like I said expensive but that is a way to do it. I used to spend money on the leaderboard events but I suspected I was being paired with fake farms so I would spend money to keep up. I?m not opposed to spending money but it just seemed fishy so I stopped spending on leaderboard events.
    Yellow Boost 30 gems 2hr
    Assume speed up 6x per minute (once each ten seconds, can go faster of course)
    6x per min X 120min is 720
    720 x 30 LB points is 21600 LB points
    720 x 4gems is 2880 gems total
    2880 + 30 = 2910

So in 2hrs, 21600 LB points with payout of 2910 gems

Thx for info. U r right, it's expensive lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Anyone having trouble with the Windmills? The last 3 leaderboards they seem to get stuck in a loop. It will count down the time, but then it starts the time over for the same items. 2 of the leaderboards it took 3 days for it to correct itself, but it didn?t start till close to the end of the game. This leader board it started this morning?😡🤬😢

I?m not having that issue but m windmills are not giving the leaderboard point like it is ment to, I can make and harvest but no reward point at all

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else not getting the 1 point for the windmill. It is listed under the info but doesn’t give any points,

I was in the lead for the first time in ages, if I'm behind because of this problem I will be beyond furious!

Executive Chef
    Right!! I was in first place and was so close to getting the bird but game still won't work

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I was in the lead for the first time in ages, if I'm behind because of this problem I will be beyond furious!

Grand Emperor
    Members who are unable to access to your game today, please see and report here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-to-Internet

I've moved your posts there for tracking purpose. Thanks for reporting this. I've replied to your individual PMs. Cheers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Is anyone else not getting the 1 point for the windmill. It is listed under the info but doesn?t give any points,
    And now the dehydrator is not giving points, right towards the end when the points really count

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Anyone having trouble with the Windmills? The last 3 leaderboards they seem to get stuck in a loop. It will count down the time, but then it starts the time over for the same items. 2 of the leaderboards it took 3 days for it to correct itself, but it didn?t start till close to the end of the game. This leader board it started this morning?������
    Not sure what issue you're having. Can you give more details and screenshots in the Bugs forum? The Bugs forum is the best place to post for help as posts may get lost in discussion thread, also can't track posts in various discussion threads. The Bugs forum is the first place I check whenever I get online.

Grand Emperor
    Is anyone else not getting the 1 point for the windmill. It is listed under the info but doesn’t give any points,
    And now the dehydrator is not giving points, right towards the end when the points really count
    I got points from both windmill and dehydrator. I make and collected 6 flour = 1 hour = 1 point. See chpater Guidelines for Leaaderboard event in Event Guide for more explanation, link in Post 1.

Make sure you are using the latest game and device versions. Post in the Bugs forum with specific examples if you still dont get points. Screenshot will be very helpful too.

Same problem with my windmill and dehydrator. Windmill doesn?t yield leadership points at all and dehydrator provide points selectively 😆.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast