View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

12 41.38%
  • I didn't like this event

10 34.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 41.38%
  • Koala Tree

11 37.93%
  • Topiary Bunny

7 24.14%
  • Amazon Toucan

15 51.72%
  • Peach Blossom Trees

12 41.38%
  • Hickory Trees

10 34.48%
  • Woodpecker

18 62.07%
  • Weeping Willow

9 31.03%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Koala Tree Leaderboard - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    All the buildings give points based on the length of time the building is crafting. Any item that does not take at least 1 hour will not generate any points UNLESS you have several items in the queue and do not collect until after they have all finished. Then you will receive points based on the total amount of time spent crafting.

For example, with regards to the Windmill:
    1 Flour (10 minutes) - no points
    1 Sugar (20 minutes) - no points
    1 Powdered Sugar (30 minutes) - no points
    1 Almond Flour (30 minutes) - no points
    1 Brown Sugar (40 minutes) - no points
    1 Corn Starch (1 h 30 minutes) - 1 point
    1 Shaved Truffles (1 h 30 minutes) - no points [NOTE: this is an anomaly; by rights it SHOULD give 1 point, but it does not]

2 Flour (20 minutes) + 1 Brown Sugar (40 minutes) = 1 hour = 1 point
    2 Corn Starch (3 hours) = 1 point + 2 point
    (1 point for the first hour, 2 points for the remaining hours - 30 minutes from the crafting of the first Corn Starch + 1 h 30 minutes from the second)

The Dehydrator works in the same way.

Rhino Keeper
    No points from windmill or dehydrated. Also the juicer is not giving the boots anymore after 2 hours still nothing

Executive Chef
    Here's another Leaderboard event I'm not going to finish.

It would be nice if, instead of receiving fence segments for spins, we would ALWAYS get points of some sort, sometimes small and sometimes large...and have a random nice prize somewhere on the spinner wheel that would be difficult to win (another Pet, maybe). Without being able to spin more often, it is very frustrating to wait 4 hours to have another chance to win...another fence segment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Here's another Leaderboard event I'm not going to finish.

It would be nice if, instead of receiving fence segments for spins, we would ALWAYS get points of some sort, sometimes small and sometimes large...and have a random nice prize somewhere on the spinner wheel that would be difficult to win (another Pet, maybe). Without being able to spin more often, it is very frustrating to wait 4 hours to have another chance to win...another fence segment.

Sorry you didn't get enough time to complete it I completely agree with your idea. It would be so amazing if we could have a pet or two on the wheel instead of just fences. But sadly, I don't think that it will happen

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Sorry you didn't get enough time to complete it I completely agree with your idea. It would be so amazing if we could have a pet or two on the wheel instead of just fences. But sadly, I don't think that it will happen
    To be honest, while a pet would be nice, a random item (marked by a "?" maybe) would work, as long as we had more chests with the potential for more points. Wishful thinking, I know...

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    thanks Team for the adorable toucan and koala bear! I really love them!!!

p.s. and i thought it was super nice that people in 3-5th place got to win a pet, too! really helps with the motivation in a leaderboard event

Fashion Designer
    Leaderboard is always equally frustrating and equally fun. I started late and could never catch up to be in the running but did finish and got the Toucan which I love! And the woodpecker tree is adorable too! I agree with Pookie. Fence is not what I need at all. But more points or a mystery gift would be great. If you could spin every hour and even win things like pet food or flax or sugar cane that would help. But no more fence please thanks!

Grand Emperor
    I guess the fences were repeated so that was why both of you didn't like them. Maybe we could ask for change to other gem fences or gem tiles or little gem decoration prizes instead of removing these gem items?

Events are the only time we get limited time gem prizes which we can't buy in the Market. I hope we wont lose them otherwise there's no incentive or rewards to doing events in my humble opinion. These fences may not seem much but 1 fence costs a train load of crafts and they aren't available for purchase. I much rather spin the wheel to win a fence instead of sending a train to buy a fence or worse, spin the wheel to get cheese or other crafts which we can easily make. Pets in spin wheel are very welcome but they are high value gem items which I think may not happen often.

In short, I hope we dont de-value the gem prizes to items which we can purchase or get on our farms. As it is, there are 9 mystery boxes out of 14 prizes which aren't prizes. I don't consider mystery boxes as a prize or any of the following as prizes:
    coins - we can easily earn by selling items in our shops
    papers/parts - we can earn/buy
    hickory trees - we can buy
    crafts - we can make/buy
    leaderboard points - we can earn
    experience points - we can earn

Becareful what you wish for.....

(because recently in Fantasy Leaderboard, the limited time gem prizes were replaced with coins and food which players can easily make in their forests. The Fantasy community was extremely sad to lose their limited time gem prizes. I sure hope this wont happen to Farm 2 community.)

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to share my thoughts here, not contradicting anyone’s opinion.

For the Spin the Wheel, I don’t mind the fences. I don’t particularly love them, I don’t dislike them either. I thought it was nice of Stormy to repeat the same fences, since if u only got like 7 first round, it might be difficult for u to decorate.

As for more chances to win points...my personal experience is that the random LB points u receive from both Spin and Mystery chests is a percentage of the points currently earned by the leader on ur board. On my baby account, I mostly spin. If the leader on my board has 7000 points, my average spin is around 35 to 50 and i would have to collect pigs 4x a day for 13 days for me to reach 3800. On the koala LB, my leader has over 20000 points, so this time I got a lot more points from spin and mystery chests. I ended up with 7500 points and placed 9th just by spinning n opening mystery chests. 16 out of the 20 on this board reached 6500. I could be wrong here but based on this LB, I believe if ur end goal is to get to 6500, ur best bet is to get into a highly competitive board. More chances to win points on Spin will not help much if ur leader takes it easy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast