View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 36.11%
  • I didn't like this event

14 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 38.89%
  • Raccoon

19 52.78%
  • Tilapia Pond

13 36.11%
  • Gnome litter picker

14 38.89%
  • Truck Garden

9 25.00%
  • Upcycled Wagon Planter

6 16.67%
  • Bike Planter

9 25.00%
  • Pretty Park Bench

11 30.56%
  • Clean Trash Can / Garbage Truck

8 22.22%
  • Solar Panel / Wind Turbine

10 27.78%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hashtag Trashtag - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    That's what I was thinking too! Weird for it to go in the rescue pen. I think they should create some different habitats again for new pets like this to go in!

Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Can Storm8 please change this! I won the Raccoon but it goes into the Rescue Pen but wouldn't it be normal for it to be in the Wildlife Den? haha, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I haven't had one drop from the juicer since yesterday, I've made tons...this is insane!I'm beyond tired of this.
    I?ve only gotten one boot so far. It?s not looking good!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Same here, just one boot, on the upside I have levelled up, got the toucan, I hope the racoon isn't one of these ?chance? things, hope we get it after 4 turn ins, if we can get 4 boots that is lol, good luck x

Farm Supplier
    I see some people have commented on not getting drops from the juicer. I’m the same. This happened last time as well. I made stuff in the Studio non stop and I got 1 drop. I’ve been making things in the juicer for about 2 days now and only 1 boot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Last Goal
    Collect missing boot from the JUICER
    LOWER LEVELS from the chocolatier

Prize Time

If you are having trouble getting an event item...
    Buy the Upcycling Plant for 83 gems.

If you don't have that amount of gems you can usually purchase them on sale.
    83 gems is around five dollars which for me is a no brainer
    I don't mind buying some gems for each event and supporting a game I have played and enjoyed immensely for over five years.
    Just my two cents worth.
    I agree hun and in the past have bought more gems, I don?t mind occasionally, what I will say however, if people are getting so annoyed with the event as you have to admit, the last building is always the non dropper so we rarely get more than 2 or 3 turn ins, people might stop playing, where as if people don?t feel so pressured they may be inclined to pay a few quid to buy extra gems. At the moment I cannot as am out of work so any money I have is prioritised to life not games, there are a lot of events one after the other so I doubt people will want to keep purchasing gems, people shouldn?t be forced into it, I love the game but if a task is too in depth I just can?t be bothered lol x

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I agree hun and in the past have bought more gems, I don?t mind occasionally, what I will say however, if people are getting so annoyed with the event as you have to admit, the last building is always the non dropper so we rarely get more than 2 or 3 turn ins, people might stop playing, where as if people don?t feel so pressured they may be inclined to pay a few quid to buy extra gems. At the moment I cannot as am out of work so any money I have is prioritised to life not games, there are a lot of events one after the other so I doubt people will want to keep purchasing gems, people shouldn?t be forced into it, I love the game but if a task is too in depth I just can?t be bothered lol x
    I have noticed with at least the last three events....the last building of the event always seems to not drop. Gets very frustrating. I’m considering leaving the game, as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not getting Day 7, 9 or 10 drops. ��

Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    I?ve only had one boot in 3 days. So disappointing at the end of an event

Farm Supplier
    I'm not getting boots either. A couple in the last 3 days

Rhino Keeper
    I’d just like to be able to complete it once at this point!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast