View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

8 50.00%
  • I did not like this event

5 31.25%
  • I could not finish in time

6 37.50%
  • Training Sword

0 0%
  • Permafrost Monument

2 12.50%
  • Dormant Eggs

1 6.25%
  • Snowhound Dragon

7 43.75%
  • Gildclaw Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Rainbow King Dragon

9 56.25%
  • Nightfire Dragon

6 37.50%
  • Raw Marbles

1 6.25%
  • Bladethrone

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: A Game of Dragon : Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna be like this, battle through dragons that for sure Nightfire will not win. Up comes a L-12 Night, so I figure L-13 Nightfire can pull this off. No, loses and in the spa for 2 hours. I may have her try again & hold on to Night because possible opponents have been few & far between, and I know she can and should be able to win! Geez...
    Out of the spa, fed to L14 and won against Night. Two more regular battles to finish Ch8. Hoping Ch9 battles with her are manageable.
    Good luck to those finishing Tales!
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 05-01-19 at 05:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Honestly, I just use gold to get through any battles that Nightfire (or whichever dragon is the one for a particular Dragon Tales) needs to get through. This time each battle is only 12 gold to use an Ultimate Attack. Isn't it usually during a tournament and costs 30 gold per round? Anyway, Nightfire beat one opponent but not the next, so I was only out 12 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Honestly, I just use gold to get through any battles that Nightfire (or whichever dragon is the one for a particular Dragon Tales) needs to get through. This time each battle is only 12 gold to use an Ultimate Attack. Isn't it usually during a tournament and costs 30 gold per round? Anyway, Nightfire beat one opponent but not the next, so I was only out 12 gold.
    You're absolutely right, it's pretty much 2 for 1 without being tournament price.
    I've had really tough dragons that Nightfire has little to no chance of beating so if that keeps up I'll probably resort to spending gold. They get you one way or the other-lol.

Wahahahahahaha!

I cannot believe my luck!!

Chaper 10 Act 5 - Win 4 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena.

Here were my opponents:

- ****erwhale (Super Rare) - Level-12
    - Spellspine (Common) - Level-10
    - Love (Common) - Level-10
    - Mist (Common) - Level-10

And the Videos actually worked too

If only I was this lucky when it came to buying the lottery

Good luck to all in your upcoming battles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Wahahahahahaha!

I cannot believe my luck!!

Chaper 10 Act 5 - Win 4 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena.
    Congratulations
    Here were my opponents:

- ****erwhale (Super Rare) - Level-12
    - Spellspine (Common) - Level-10
    - Love (Common) - Level-10
    - Mist (Common) - Level-10

And the Videos actually worked too

If only I was this lucky when it came to buying the lottery

Good luck to all in your upcoming battles
    Congratulations!!
    Smooth, big finish to Tales!!
    Thanks again for this very helpful, informative post.
    I still have Ch-10 to go from late auto start breeding common. And, once again I'm miserably low on food...lol.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh! Went to battle arena there was a Gold type dragon left to check forums to see which dragons would beat it found out not to use Nightfire went back choosing champion type to battle not noticing that the dragon in the arena changed to Lotus and I could have used Nightfire!!!
    Next dragon to battle is Pegasus, so I leave check forums hoping dragon will change again, no such luck it’s still Pegasus(eye roll)
    Last edited by Passera; 05-02-19 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added more to post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Ugh! Went to battle arena there was a Gold type dragon left to check forums to see which dragons would beat it found out not to use Nightfire went back choosing champion type to battle not noticing that the dragon in the arena changed to Lotus and I could have used Nightfire!!!
    Next dragon to battle is Pegasus, so I leave check forums hoping dragon will change again, no such luck it’s still Pegasus(eye roll)
    No fair!! Same horrible feeling when a roll back un-does a battle win for a tough opponent.
    Hope you finished off Pegasus & got a good one for Nightfire to beat.
    Good luck😊

Starting chapter 10 tomorrow. Need one more quest to start crafting the final decor and then win 4 battles. Hope for no hiccups.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    i used my nightfire against a gold type. and won.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Birthday crowns rewarded from breeding a dragon required for Act 6 chapter 5 have been retired making the Dragon Tales impossible to finish if you haven't done this before the monthly spell shop dragons changed. Uhh... going to have to spend some serious gold to move on

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast