View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

8 50.00%
  • I did not like this event

5 31.25%
  • I could not finish in time

6 37.50%
  • Training Sword

0 0%
  • Permafrost Monument

2 12.50%
  • Dormant Eggs

1 6.25%
  • Snowhound Dragon

7 43.75%
  • Gildclaw Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Rainbow King Dragon

9 56.25%
  • Nightfire Dragon

6 37.50%
  • Raw Marbles

1 6.25%
  • Bladethrone

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Game of Dragon : Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by the1goodcook View Post
    <Snip...> Have a Major question ...How to spend a half billion in coins ????
    LOL!  I make it a point never to let my coins accumulate beyond the $150M mark

But seriously, except for producing food, when used in conjunction with Farm Boosts, the coins won't get you other useful things. If you want only to get rid of them, and if you have not reached your limit on Treasure Terraces, then buy and sell as many of them as you need. At $8M a pop, your coin levels should drop pretty quickly. However, if you can no longer buy Treasure Terraces, buy Temples of Olympus instead; those go for $3M each.

If you have space and want to spruce up your island, go wild and spend on decorative items. Small ones, like the Cosmic and Stone Banners, cost a pretty $2M coins each and only take up a 1x1 space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Hi, deadpixel, thanks for the roadmap to success, very much appreciated! Makes it so easy to plan ahead and prepare for tasks.

A question about your Quest items count...I had already made a list of parts, and came up with 10 cracked shells as well (though 4 of them will be awarded at chapter 8, so only 6 Take a Vow quests are needed). But I count 12 To the Arena quests needed...one for the permafrost monument, 6 for the dormant eggs (we need to craft two, right? Chapter 7 says "another dormant eggs"), 4 to craft two Dracoins, and one additional for the bladethrone. But maybe I'm confused or missing something...I'd certainly rather do 9 quests than 12!

Also, Ch. 6, act 2 says hatch a Gildclaw...if we already have one, does it count to complete the act?
    It says up top that instead of the cracked eggs we will be getting a Permafrost Monument. So do we still need the cracked eggs? Anyone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    It says up top that instead of the cracked eggs we will be getting a Permafrost Monument. So do we still need the cracked eggs? Anyone?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I’m sorry about that

I hadn’t noticed the mistake until almost a day after lynniefish made the post. I corrected the prize listed and left the mistake in place, but cancelled out, so players will notice it when revisiting the Chapters.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused the community

Chapter 7 - Act 4 (Breed Snowhound Dragon with another dragon)

Short of skipping this act, there is NO WAY you are going to avoid the possibility of breeding a 25-hour Penumbra (Blue & Purple) Dragon, because Royal may split into Purple and Yellow, while Black may split into Purple and Blue.

You may, however, reduce your chances of getting the Penumbra by breeding the Snowhound Dragon with pure Yellow or Green so that if Black does not split, then Penumbra will be left entirely out of the reckoning. Avoid Red, White, and Pink, or any elements that might split into White or Red, as these will bring in the Titan (32-hours) and the Moon (31-hours) into the possible outcomes.

If you are feeling incredibly lucky, you might wish to try breeding with a pure Diamond or Diamond hybrid for a chance at the Mercury Dragon, which has a breeding time of 1 hour Of course the other Diamond hybrids have breeding times that range for 24 to 44 hours.

Executive Chef
    Interesting. I accidentally hatched my Gildclaw dragon too early (in step 4). I went ahead and raised it to level 6 and luckily bred a second one right away for step 6. However that egg was still sitting on the nest when I got to where I had to hatch it and it recognized my already hatched dragon. I always thought you couldn’t hatch until the step it was required but apparently you can?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Chapter 7 - Act 4 (Breed Snowhound Dragon with another dragon)

Short of skipping this act, there is NO WAY you are going to avoid the possibility of breeding a 25-hour Penumbra (Blue & Purple) Dragon, because Royal may split into Purple and Yellow, while Black may split into Purple and Blue.

You may, however, reduce your chances of getting the Penumbra by breeding the Snowhound Dragon with pure Yellow or Green so that if Black does not split, then Penumbra will be left entirely out of the reckoning. Avoid Red, White, and Pink, or any elements that might split into White or Red, as these will bring in the Titan (32-hours) and the Moon (31-hours) into the possible outcomes.

If you are feeling incredibly lucky, you might wish to try breeding with a pure Diamond or Diamond hybrid for a chance at the Mercury Dragon, which has a breeding time of 1 hour Of course the other Diamond hybrids have breeding times that range for 24 to 44 hours.
    Thanks for the head’s up. Green wouldn’t be a good idea either as you’re opening yourself up to a 21 hour Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks for the head’s up. Green wouldn’t be a good idea either as you’re opening yourself up to a 21 hour Poison.
    Yep, but breeding with Yellow has the possibility of Leo (21-hours too) popping up too, so we're stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea

I just now got an 8-hour timer, using Yellow, which means that I've either gotten a Genie or a Godmother dragon

Good luck to everyone trying to avoid getting your Snowhound Dragon stuck in breeding

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Interesting. I accidentally hatched my Gildclaw dragon too early (in step 4). I went ahead and raised it to level 6 and luckily bred a second one right away for step 6. However that egg was still sitting on the nest when I got to where I had to hatch it and it recognized my already hatched dragon. I always thought you couldn’t hatch until the step it was required but apparently you can?
    Yes, you can

The way S8 phrased the task for the Act, could mean you either had to wait for the instruction to hatch the dragon before hatching it or that you just had to do it, with the time when it is done being unimportant. But it seems that to date, they have stuck to the second interpretation, so we have been able to hatch the dragon before the act comes on.

As for me? I've got extra nests, so I don't mind leaving the egg there till the game calls for it; you never know

Executive Chef
    Woot! Used Neo Air with Snowhound and got a 4 hour timer.

I have extra nests too and had always kept the egg on the nest until the requirement came. Good to know I don’t have to though.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast