View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

8 50.00%
  • I did not like this event

5 31.25%
  • I could not finish in time

6 37.50%
  • Training Sword

0 0%
  • Permafrost Monument

2 12.50%
  • Dormant Eggs

1 6.25%
  • Snowhound Dragon

7 43.75%
  • Gildclaw Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Rainbow King Dragon

9 56.25%
  • Nightfire Dragon

6 37.50%
  • Raw Marbles

1 6.25%
  • Bladethrone

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Game of Dragon : Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Chapter 8 Act 3 - Win 1 Battle Arena Match with your Nightfire Dragon

I got a little behind and only had my Nightfire Dragon evolved to level-6, and wouldn't you know it her battle opponent was a level-12 Warrior Princess (Type: Champion)

But, surprise, surprise, the level-6 Nightfire took out the Warrior Princess with 2xB attacks (first hit was a Critical)

Hopefully, she does as well in the two battles tomorrow, after I've gotten her up to level-12 that is.
    That is truly amazing!!! Congratulations, that move gets you through the rest of the chapter and time to level up. No guts, no glory!
    I'll waiting to level up to at least 12 and battling until I find a good match. On deck is Iris- Olympic/Rainbow. That's one for another dragon😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crzylktht View Post
    I don?t have the option to craft a snowbound dragon!! Help pls!!
    Hi, you may need Storm8 assistance if you don't have Snowhound showing in your Spell Shop.
    Try a game reboot, then at the top menu in the Spell shop select "Dragons" and see what is listed. If Snowhound isn't there, take a screen shot and open a ticket with support as soon as possible.
    Someone else on the forum may have the answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    That is truly amazing!!! Congratulations, that move gets you through the rest of the chapter and time to level up. No guts, no glory!
    I'll waiting to level up to at least 12 and battling until I find a good match. On deck is Iris- Olympic/Rainbow. That's one for another dragon��
    Thank you

For Chapter 9 Act 1, the Nightfire took two battles to put down a level-14 Hercules Dragon but blew away a level-14 Smoke Dragon with 2xB attack

So I got my nightfire dragon have him up to level eight but I can?t win any battles with him! 4 tries and still no wins. Any pointers?
    Ti@

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kickit689 View Post
    So I got my nightfire dragon have him up to level eight but I can?t win any battles with him! 4 tries and still no wins. Any pointers?
    Ti@
    I don’t battle mine until I’ve got him to level 12. He’s required by chapter 10 to be 12 anyways. So might as well feed him up now and give him better chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by kickit689 View Post
    Ti@
    You have to match her up against a suitable opponent. Visit the Tournament thread and refer to the chart. In the meantime, use other dragons to defeat the ones that aren’t good for your Nightfire until a match appears

Farm Supplier
    So I'm struggling with this Tales. Haven't been able to breed Gildclaw. Had put Gold and Fire and got a 41 hour Ridgeback. Cool, cool, didn't have that dragon but that put me behind. Finally spent 10 gold to clear that off the nest so that I could breed with Snowhound. Bred it with Ashfeather (couldn't remember if I just needed red or yellow) and got... a 44 hour Diamond. Seriously!?!? Ugh. Luckily I have a reserve of gold so have had to skip a few steps using gold since I'm gotten this far already but man, I'm not happy. Currently evolving my Nightfire so I can use her for her first battle.

Rhino Keeper

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
    Unlock chapter early: 50 gold

1. Receive 5 Obsidian Arrowheads from Neighbors. (Skip: 35 gold)
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12gold)
    3. Raise Nightfire Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225 gold)
    4. Craft and decorate with a Bladethrone. (Skip: 75 gold)
    5. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100 gold)
    Prize: 1,000 Birthday Crowns
    Grand Prize: 1 Rainbow King Dragon

Hi, deadpixel, thank you again for sharing your wisdom and experience with us all. I'm already nervous about the timing of tomorrow's chapter (mainly about having to win 4 battles, because my luck always abandons me when I NEED to win...unless by chance a tournament starts tomorrow? That would be amazing!). So in the interest of conserving time, in Act 4, "craft and decorate with a Bladethrone," can we begin crafting before we're prompted to do so? Or should we just wait until the act begins? Good luck, everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    <Snip...> So in the interest of conserving time, in Act 4, "craft and decorate with a Bladethrone," can we begin crafting before we're prompted to do so? Or should we just wait until the act begins? Good luck, everybody!!
    Yes, you can. I've already started crafting mine, and it has about an hour left before completion. Just don't collect it until you are told to do so

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, you can. I've already started crafting mine, and it has about an hour left before completion. Just don't collect it until you are told to do so
    Thank you kindly! I'll get mine started, too! (I've placed my Spell Shop away from everything else "clickable" so I don't collect anything by mistake. )

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast