View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

8 50.00%
  • I did not like this event

5 31.25%
  • I could not finish in time

6 37.50%
  • Training Sword

0 0%
  • Permafrost Monument

2 12.50%
  • Dormant Eggs

1 6.25%
  • Snowhound Dragon

7 43.75%
  • Gildclaw Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Rainbow King Dragon

9 56.25%
  • Nightfire Dragon

6 37.50%
  • Raw Marbles

1 6.25%
  • Bladethrone

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: A Game of Dragon : Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    So I finished the tales event and thankfully screenshot that I won the rainbow king but he is not in my storage. I need to hatch him so I can get the neo supreme. What should I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    So I finished the tales event and thankfully screenshot that I won the rainbow king but he is not in my storage. I need to hatch him so I can get the neo supreme. What should I do?
    Close out of your game and then go back in and see if he is there. If he isn't, contact Support.

Fashion Designer
    I closed out game and went back in. I also uninstalled and reinstalled game but that didn’t work either. I just emailed support but not sure that I’ll hear anything before the goal expires and won’t be able to win the gilded sword and then get the Neo Supreme Dragon.

Executive Chef
    if you have screen shot that you won it. and its not in your storage, then they should award you not only the rainbow king but the neo supreme. its not like the crafting time for the neo supreme is super high. they can just put it in your account.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added !! Please vote!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Please for the love of Dragon Mother stop giving Maps & Island Parts as prizes
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    So they credited finally today me with the rainbow king but did not give me the Neo Supreme dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    So they credited finally today me with the rainbow king but did not give me the Neo Supreme dragon.
    Contact support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please for the love of Dragon Mother stop giving Maps & Island Parts as prizes
    It's too bad that they can't give prizes based on level or something. I know that there is no way that they could code (actually, they probably could, but never would) it according to whether or not you still have expansions remaining with island parts and/or mystic maps.

However, to take those away entirely would not be fair to lower level and/or new players as they come on. I have 3 accounts. My level 175 account, amazingly, still has a few expansions left with Mystic Maps, but that is mainly because I have been waiting for the stupid Bingo cards to give me tasks about expanding with maps instead of just expanding every time I have accumulated enough maps. My level 154 account still has quite a lot of map expansions, actually, and I just started a baby account. So I need maps on 3 accounts and will need island parts on my baby account starting in a couple months.

What would you suggest as prizes? Just marble keys?

Banned
    I wish Dragon Tales would just be totally overhauled. Stop copying and pasting previous Tales and stop requiring us to craft something useless that we get as a chapter prize later. Marble Keys should be available in all events, including this one. Maps and Island parts should be available on Dragon Tales still but change the prizes to Marble Keys and Essence for anyone above level 120.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast