Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pillager Dragon Tournament 4/23/19

Fashion Designer
    This has turned into a big joke lately..all these 18-20's make the whole thing a time consuming pain. I finished in one account but got stuck three times battling and losing 10-15 times when in reality I should lose 2-3 times. I refuse to ultimate anymore, if their stupid algos want to make me fail then I will fail and just stop doing these so much. In my second account I have been stuck on Congo for 3 days...losing probably 30 times using L14 and L15 proper dragons...meaning Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer all the usuals that match up correctly. If their program wants to force players to either hate the game or use an ultimate I just wont worry if I finish or not.

At some point they need to tweak their computer program to let ANY player go on ANY battle at SOME loss number even if I were to use L1 waters over and over and over....but no we cant expect that.

New Resident
    I took down congo with big bad 7.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so I am thinking that for the first few levels (i.e. your level in the game), they must modify the odds in your favor or something. I just became eligible to battle about a week ago, and I don't think I was eligible for the tournament, but I have been battling for the Furylord Dragon and have only lost 3 times. I hope this trend continues as I only need to win 10 more battles to get him, but I know he leaves soon! I don't have any champions or anything to battle with yet, so it seems quite impossible that I am breezing through these battles with the extremely small number of dragons that I do have. I got a Glitterspark (Arcane) in my "welcome value package," and she has performed extremely well. The only other dragons I have so far that are not just basic elements/colors are: Honeymoon (Heartbreak - does well), Gildclaw, Venus (cosmic - did ok), Snowhound (royal), and Nightfire (royal). I just hatched my Dragon King so will now also have rainbow, Diamond, and another Royal type.

Has anyone else noticed that the battles are easier when your account is brand new?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, so I am thinking that for the first few levels (i.e. your level in the game), they must modify the odds in your favor or something. I just became eligible to battle about a week ago, and I don't think I was eligible for the tournament, but I have been battling for the Furylord Dragon and have only lost 3 times. I hope this trend continues as I only need to win 10 more battles to get him, but I know he leaves soon! I don't have any champions or anything to battle with yet, so it seems quite impossible that I am breezing through these battles with the extremely small number of dragons that I do have. I got a Glitterspark (Arcane) in my "welcome value package," and she has performed extremely well. The only other dragons I have so far that are not just basic elements/colors are: Honeymoon (Heartbreak - does well), Gildclaw, Venus (cosmic - did ok), Snowhound (royal), and Nightfire (royal). I just hatched my Dragon King so will now also have rainbow, Diamond, and another Royal type.

Has anyone else noticed that the battles are easier when your account is brand new?
    I actually experienced the opposite starting out and I couldn't finish a couple of tournaments as a result but I think it was because I didn't have the dragons I needed like Infinity, Passion or Dark. When I finally got a few of the champion ****ers and got more confidence, then I started going into tournaments knowing I will get the prize and I started to have less losses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234