Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I missing something?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I'm thinking it's another situation like the spring salad where android users don't get the recipes unless they downloaded the special edition in the past. These seem to be school related recipes so I'm wondering what other recipes we're missing.
    I would think it was a situation of different Android Versions but the OP did have the recipes at one point so they should still have them now. Aside from limited time recipes, the general rule of thumb is once you have a recipe, you always have it.

As players, we can only compare notes and speculate; the best way to get a definitive answer on the situation would be for the OP to post about their disappearing recipes in the Bugs Forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I would think it was a situation of different Android Versions but the OP did have the recipes at one point so they should still have them now. Aside from limited time recipes, the general rule of thumb is once you have a recipe, you always have it.

As players, we can only compare notes and speculate; the best way to get a definitive answer on the situation would be for the OP to post about their disappearing recipes in the Bugs Forum.
    You're right, she did say she had them at one point, I forgot about that. I can't recall if I had them and mastered them ages ago or if I never had them. I'm gonna hold off on posting any queries until I research a little. I'm gonna compare the cookbook thread to the recipes I have available (and visible but locked) and see how they stack up to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12