Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gildclaw Dragon - Apr 23 2019 (Needed for the "Game of Dragons" Dragon Tales Event)

Executive Chef
    No luck for me on my middle (2nd) account. The one that has tons of food so could easily finish. 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Omg miracles do happen! Haha! Finally bred the darn thing in the nick of time Had to use a boost to hurry it up so I can now play catch up. I have to say... this has been very stressful. 6 days of nonstop breeding and getting everything but the wanted dragon. Grrrr

But I’m doing happy dance now! Yay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C98044CF-FD31-488A-88D7-9302B2A7D0FA.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	342.8 KB 
ID:	51565

Executive Chef
    i''m on day 7 and even with non-stop istill haven't bred that darn thing
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i''m on day 7 and even with non-stop istill haven't bred that darn thing
    Same here

Rhino Keeper
    Bred another super rare...16 hrs. I’m seriously thinking about deleting this game and I’ve been playing since it came out.

Farm Supplier
    and I have now 16 hr ((

Rhino Keeper
    Yikes. Really hate this inability to breed a dragon 6-7 days straight of nonstop trying. I hope they’ll fix the breeding odds. Otherwise I’m just not gonna sweat it for future Tales. Now that I know there’s a BIG possibility of NOT being able to breed the dragon, I’ll settle for getting whatever I can get from the event without the dragon and won’t spend gold to buy said dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yikes. Really hate this inability to breed a dragon 6-7 days straight of nonstop trying. I hope they’ll fix the breeding odds. Otherwise I’m just not gonna sweat it for future Tales. Now that I know there’s a BIG possibility of NOT being able to breed the dragon, I’ll settle for getting whatever I can get from the event without the dragon and won’t spend gold to buy said dragon
    I’ve been using that strategy most of this year. As you say it’s no fun and very very tiresome. The rigging of the odds makes me even more determined never to give in to them and spend gold on a so called common dragon that is useless once the event is over. And of course the upside is I’ve been able to use the 5 days to increase food to 600k+ which I then spend on growing the dragons I WANT to raise - dragons that have the elements I need in my battle team. I am so so sick of royal dragons this month. The insistence on a monthly element theme is driving me crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I’ve been using that strategy most of this year. As you say it’s no fun and very very tiresome. The rigging of the odds makes me even more determined never to give in to them and spend gold on a so called common dragon that is useless once the event is over. And of course the upside is I’ve been able to use the 5 days to increase food to 600k+ which I then spend on growing the dragons I WANT to raise - dragons that have the elements I need in my battle team. I am so so sick of royal dragons this month. The insistence on a monthly element theme is driving me crazy.
    I think what made me most upset about this whole mess was that they shouldn’t lie to me. If they had been upfront and said.. “Hey, you guys gonna have to breed an ultra, [] super duper RARE dragon for this event.” Then I would know what I had to work with. Then the hundreds of fails would make sense. Day after day. Fail after fail. I could accept all that. Had they been truthful. But nope! They had to mislead me by saying it’s a common dragon. I fully expected it to be common and easy to breed. But it was the opposite. It was VERY HARD to breed. That’s why I got upset

And because I felt upset, I refused to spend gold. If the game makes me happy, then I spend. Like the last spring sale just now, I spent 2000 gold getting stuff I needed in the game. But I refused to pay 200 gold for a dragon that I felt they lied to me about it being common
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-19 at 10:21 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    I find I have more luck breeding the common dragon if I try before the Tales start. I head straight to this forum and find out what the dragon is and then breed the required dragon before Tales autostarts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast