Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gildclaw Dragon - Apr 23 2019 (Needed for the "Game of Dragons" Dragon Tales Event)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    Sigh. I got 4h HONEYMOON. :/ Since I have such bad luck I proved that by getting 13h CLOCKWORK on my next go w/ (yellow & red)... >:/
    I?m in the exact same boat as you. Clockwork and honeymoon for me too. And, a firemane in there too. Boo!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Has there ever been in the history of Tales, that players can’t breed the “common” dragon for chapter 6? At all??

What happens then, if you can’t breed it? You can’t move forward. So then only option is to pay gold to skip?

I’ve tried all the combos listed in this thread. Have gotten everything but Gildclaw. Starting to panic..

Rhino Keeper
    But if you pay gold to skip this step, what happens in a latter chapter where you have to breed with Gildclaw and you don’t have Gildclaw? Pay gold again to skip again? Yikes

I’m scared. My future is bleak..

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    But if you pay gold to skip this step, what happens in a latter chapter where you have to breed with Gildclaw and you don’t have Gildclaw? Pay gold again to skip again? Yikes

I’m scared. My future is bleak..
    Yes me! I’ve had a few events where it’s been impossible to get the common dragon in time and probably stupidly spent more gold trying to breed it (thinking of course it’s a common it’s got to come up soon) but in the end just had to bite it and spend the gold to buy it, at least it’s not as much as wasting gold just to “skip” the step as you do get a dragon at least but it not a nice fuzzy feeling.

Rhino Keeper
    Has there ever been in the history of Tales, that players can’t breed the “common” dragon for chapter 6? At all??

What happens then, if you can’t breed it? You can’t move forward. So then only option is to pay gold to skip?

I’ve tried all the combos listed in this thread. Have gotten everything but Gildclaw. Starting to panic..
    I have very little luck breeding the mandatory common dragon. I am rarely able to finish the event. These days I give up after about 10 failures and instead concentrate on building up food supplies which I then use to evolve dragons that I really want and that can win tournament battles. I actually tried 12 times to get Gildclaw before giving up.

Executive Chef
    Got it on my third real try with Mist (needed for the Tales) and Royal.

Has there ever been in the history of Tales, that players can?t breed the ?common? dragon for chapter 6? At all??

What happens then, if you can?t breed it? You can?t move forward. So then only option is to pay gold to skip?

I?ve tried all the combos listed in this thread. Have gotten everything but Gildclaw. Starting to panic..
    But if you pay gold to skip this step, what happens in a latter chapter where you have to breed with Gildclaw and you don?t have Gildclaw? Pay gold again to skip again? Yikes

I?m scared. My future is bleak..
    Most of the times, a lot of players, as me, we are not able to Breed the Common Dragon for the Dragon Tales event.
    In that case, there are 2 options available:

1) Skip the following 3 steps by using Gold
    a) Chapter 6, act 2: Hatch a common Gildclaw Dragon (Breed yellow + red). (Skip: 50G)
    b) Chapter 8, act 2: Breed Snowhound Dragon with a Gildclaw Dragon. (Skip: 50G)
    c) Chapter 8, act 4: Raise Gildclaw Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12G)
    Total needed Gold 112! In the meantime, if you are lucky, you may already Breed the Gildclaw Dragon after the 6th Day and so you may don't need to pay in Gold to skip the next acts of the Chapter 8.

2) Pay 200 Gold and buy the Gildclaw Dragon in the 6th Day.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks mylord7. This is turning out to be a horrible event for me. Can’t breed the bloody thing. Lost count of how many rares and super rares I’ve gotten. Everything except the supposedly COMMON dragon grrrr

Don’t think I’ll spend gold to get the dragon. I’ll just get as far as I can get. Spending gold would be doing what they want. Otherwise they’d make it easier to breed or let us craft it.

C’mon it’s supposed to be COMMON, not super duper out of this world HAARD to breed

Executive Chef
    i have never gotten this far without breeding it. this is insane!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Some common dragon this is....I keep getting everything above 9 hours.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast